Implementation in MyTVseries (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Would it be possible to integrate this into MyTVseries? I know there is already an option in there that allows downloading, but it isn't nearly as good as the thing this plugin does.

I'm asking this because when I see an empty spot in my episodes list I have to go all the way to the home screen, to this plugin, through the menu's to get the download running... It would be easier just to have it under the 'Download...' option in the episode context menu.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Would it be possible to integrate this into MyTVseries? I know there is already an option in there that allows downloading, but it isn't nearly as good as the thing this plugin does.

I'm asking this because when I see an empty spot in my episodes list I have to go all the way to the home screen, to this plugin, through the menu's to get the download running... It would be easier just to have it under the 'Download...' option in the episode context menu.

That would indeed be handy to do it from MP-TVSeries. I would post this in there sub-forum and see what they think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom