home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
Improvement Suggestions
Include Timeshift Buffer in recording
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="omriamos" data-source="post: 1090525" data-attributes="member: 75282"><p>I just lost a very important TV show that I wanted to record because of this missing (<u><strong>and also misleading!</strong></u>) feature.</p><p></p><p>I saw something important that I wanted to record so I went back 5mins and then hit record.</p><p>Everything looked fine (hence <strong>misleading</strong>) and I was watching the important part again while I though MediaPortal is recording it...</p><p>I then stopped the recording, went to the recorded programs page, just to realized that it didn't record the correct time, but instead - very stupidly - recorded everything that started after I press 'record' while completely ignoring the timeshifting and the fact that the live TV stream showed something completely different then the one being recorded.</p><p></p><p></p><p>This is a thread <strong>from 3 years ago</strong> so seriously guys... wtf ?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="omriamos, post: 1090525, member: 75282"] I just lost a very important TV show that I wanted to record because of this missing ([U][B]and also misleading![/B][/U]) feature. I saw something important that I wanted to record so I went back 5mins and then hit record. Everything looked fine (hence [B]misleading[/B]) and I was watching the important part again while I though MediaPortal is recording it... I then stopped the recording, went to the recorded programs page, just to realized that it didn't record the correct time, but instead - very stupidly - recorded everything that started after I press 'record' while completely ignoring the timeshifting and the fact that the live TV stream showed something completely different then the one being recorded. This is a thread [B]from 3 years ago[/B] so seriously guys... wtf ? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
Improvement Suggestions
Include Timeshift Buffer in recording
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom