home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
Improvement Suggestions
Include Timeshift Buffer in recording
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="doveman" data-source="post: 800301" data-attributes="member: 67412"><p>Glad to see it's being worked on for TVE4. Just want to make a suggestion in case it's not already covered.</p><p></p><p>I have my timeshift files on RAMdisk to avoid constantly writing to my HD, so naturally my timeshift is limited. If I'm interrupted by a phone call, visitor, etc and don't want to risk my timeshift running out, I should be able to pause and press Record (or vice-versa) and it should record from where I am (includling the timeshift buffer in the recording) and then when I unpause, it should play from the recording on the HD.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="doveman, post: 800301, member: 67412"] Glad to see it's being worked on for TVE4. Just want to make a suggestion in case it's not already covered. I have my timeshift files on RAMdisk to avoid constantly writing to my HD, so naturally my timeshift is limited. If I'm interrupted by a phone call, visitor, etc and don't want to risk my timeshift running out, I should be able to pause and press Record (or vice-versa) and it should record from where I am (includling the timeshift buffer in the recording) and then when I unpause, it should play from the recording on the HD. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
Improvement Suggestions
Include Timeshift Buffer in recording
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom