Installed "EPG 7 11 15 LINE BLUE BACKGROUND.rar" - how do I change EPG rows? (1 Viewer)

PaulMcI

Portal Member
January 2, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I have unzipped the "EPG 7 11 15 LINE BLUE BACKGROUND.rar" file into the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\" directory.

Next, I used MediaPortal Config to select EPG 7 11 15 LINE BLUE BACKGROUND and now MediaPortal is using it.

I cannot find out how to change the number of rows in the MediaPortal EPG as it is still displaying 7.

Searching the MediaPortal forum failed to turn up anything but maybe my search string was not correct.

How do I change the number of rows in the MediaPortal EPG?

Thanks

Paul

PaulMcI

Portal Member
January 2, 2013
Home Country
I managed to solve this myself and as I have being using MediaPortal 1.3 beta for only 2 weeks I will detail what I had to do for others new to this wonderful program.

What I eventually stumbled across in the Wiki is that in MediaPortal I need to press the 'H' key to go to the Basic screen and then select Settings > GUI > Skin and change TV Guide Rows from the default of 7.

It was really easy in the end.

Paul

andy_p

Portal Member
July 10, 2008
London
Home Country
Thanks for this - I've been trying to work out how to do it ever since I installed 1.3 beta (about 4 hours ago) :)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Not to sure if you are using the rar I assembled.

If you are and you see some problems with the upcoming releases of MP 1.3 RC then you will need to delete these two files from the theme

common.overlay.xml and fonts.xml

I have seen some oddities with font size to the displayed time in TITAN with these two files.

Just a heads up.

andy_p

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    London
    Home Country
    Ok, thanks.
    I was using your rar to get 15 lines, but the missus decided she preferred 11 in the end anyway, so I'll revert to the standard titan skin now I know how to change the lines on it.
    Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom