Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just exits (1 Viewer)

duderduderin

Portal Member
August 11, 2009
Hi There
Have been using MP1.0.2 for a few weeks without too many hitches but tonight I installed or tried anyway, the asio plugin as I was unhappy with the bass sound. It seems it was downloaded and installed but when I went to MP configuration and then tried to access plugins a message saying that "Bass.net,version 2.3.1.2 Culture= neutral, Public token b7566c273ebef480" didnt exist or couldnt be found and that MP configuration should be loaded from the MP directory.
SAy what?
I have Bass version 2.4 in the MP directory.. i wonder if asio has a dependency on the version it refers to.
The config program then exits. I tried to uninstall the asio plugin from within MP itself via "my plugins" all to no avail.
So has anybody got any tips on how to find this Bass.Net thing or should I just reinstall MP?
It is a good programm but boy it has some quirky behaviour.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Nick

duderduderin

Portal Member
August 11, 2009
Thanks Ken

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I managed to uninstal version .2.0 via the MP plugin installer and tehn installed the latest package. As a word of warning to others, I used the install extension facility from WITHIN MP itself.. and it downloaded an incompatible version. Anyway its sorted.
Thanks

duderduderin

Portal Member
August 11, 2009
Thanks

Hi Symphy
You are right, the download needs to be updated. I can say that the pure audio works very nicely indeed far beter than the bass engine on radio and wav/mp3's.
I would like to take the time to thank and congratulate the MP team as I have found thie MP package just amazing.. it does everything.. the level of complexity and integration is stunning and I take my hat off to you all for building a better mousetrap than the others.
Thankyou
Nick

booba5185

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Re: Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just e

I receive this exact error regardless of the version I use, any ideas?

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom