ASIO music player (8 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 About the PureAudio plugin (1 Viewer) DE
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between internal Audio engine & PureAudio renderer ? - What is the difference between ASIO & Wasapi, for now i use Asio4all on inboad Realtek chipset on SPDIF output to AVR
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind IMHO). G-Force is not compatible with MP and I haven't find any other way to make it works with MP. Unfortunatly, WMPlayer doesn't work anymore with MP 1.2.2. Do you plan to port it to MP 1.2.2...
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/wmplayer-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be found...
Replies
Views
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be investigated without proper debuglevel logfiles. That is why i ask everyone to create and attach logfiles for any issue you want to post here. This will speed up the process for all of us. Thanx in...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
Replies
Views
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to find out the reason for these problems, the fact is that without any apparent cause it chops and for the audio of any file it takes a couple of seconds to then continue normally and stop again few minutes...
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to...
It;s there, finally :) The update URL has changed and re-submitted, so not sure when it will start to show up in the extension...
Replies
Views
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It works again! https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin/releases/download/v0.2.8.5/PureAudio_0.2.8.5.mpe1
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still being used? DE
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :) My htpc really needs to be updated (i'm still on MP1.13), that will probably require this plugin to be updated as well. Hopefully i can find myself some time for that soon.
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureAudio v0.2.8.4 for MP 1.18 (1 Viewer) DE
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
Hi, Just upgraded from MP 1.13 to MP 1.18 and figured that the PureAudio plugin stopped working. I don't know if @Symphy is still...
Replies
Views
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via WASAPI (doesn't work on my machine, but i will try to fix it). Please see: Is there a way for native 5.1 music support?
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via...
It happens while my 1.16pre installation and I'm not really sure if I changed anything, but one day I jusr recognized that Pure...
Replies
Views
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Hi there, when i try to play a .wav file with dts sound i only get whitenoise. I have installed PureAudo Player and asio4all...
Replies
Views
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
Like the title : PureAudio overwrite MP setting, MP4 video files are played as MP4 audio, So, MP is used as Audio Player...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.8.3 and GitHub (1 Viewer) DE
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
Hi All, Because google-code has been shut down, the source code for this plugin has been transferred to github...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.8.2 beta DE
Playback with 1.10 and WASAPI breaks immediately... :( Any Updates about the plugin? Should I upload logs?
Playback with 1.10 and WASAPI breaks immediately... :( Any Updates about the plugin? Should I upload logs?
Updated to work with MP 1.7.0. Because MP 1.7.0. comes with a newer BASS library, WASAPI should work better now in event mode...
Replies
Views
@Symphy Oh yes, this thread is really old ;), but because manpower is very limited in MP2 development, i'd like to ask, if it is possible for you to help a little bit in music part for MP2. Best regards Helios
@Symphy Oh yes, this thread is really old ;), but because manpower is very limited in MP2 development, i'd like to ask, if it is...
Hi everyone. I have some good news, and for some ppl maybe some bad news. Some time ago The MP dev team has asked me to join...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable. Works great. But if I use in the Advance setting, Miscellaneous, Perform 2 times oversampling, I get no sound. In the error log, [2014-05-31 23:37:56,245] [Error ] [PureAudio.Main] [ERROR] -...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Replies
Views
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO Muic Player Mediaportal jumps just to a black screen when press X while musicplayback. Any idear how to fix that?
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.8.0 beta (1 Viewer) DE
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can check at home if it is important). It plays my music (MP3 mainly) flawlessly. I would nevertheless like to try the Plugin with WASAPI support. Which version should I use? Thanks for info or advice LennyW
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can...
Finally!! Took awhile, but it's there. Changes: Updated to work with MediaPortal 1.6.0 Updated to target the .NET 4.0 framework...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/version-2-8-0-beta.124267/
Hey I am a huge Fan of PureAudio. It does this what evryone else promise. For example the nonworking bitperfect gapless Playback in...
Replies
Views
Wel i didn't get it entirely finished this weekend, but the new update will be available soon. It will run on MP 1.5 and supports...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the same error i am on version 1.6 on win 7 log attached
I'm getting the same error i am on version 1.6 on win 7 log attached
Hi I trying use your beta version of Pure Audio with Disasters MP based on SVN 21813 and its not working. In MP configuration I...
Replies
Views
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing audio CDs...no issues with files from the HD instead. I have opened a thread on CD playback issue and I will post the log by tomorrow...so, if you want to give a look, you will be more than welcome! I'm not...
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing...
Any chance for a MP1.4 compatible PureAudio plugin? The current one complains about an incompatible bass.dll I've tried MP's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WMPlayer update DE
It's working again! Thanks!
It's working again! Thanks!
Finally, there´s an update for the WMPlayer plugin! It´s working again with MP 1.3.0 beta, for now i'll skip the 1.2.x versions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Well hello there! DE
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just shout @Spragleknas :D
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just...
Dunno when i last checked inhere, but must have been quite awhile. Good to see that the plugin is still listed under "Very...
Replies
Views
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose the right sound device.
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose...
Hi Guys, I am new to hi definition audio files through Mediaportal. I recenlty installed AISO4All and pure audio plugin. I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Update WMPlayer Plugin to MP 1.2 (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, +1; I would be very happy to be able to use WMPlayer with MP 1.2.3 as this player allow me to use G-Force Music Vizualisation software.
Hi, +1; I would be very happy to be able to use WMPlayer with MP 1.2.3 as this player allow me to use G-Force Music Vizualisation...
Symphy, I would really appreciate it if you (when finished updating the PureAudio plugin) could update theWMPlayer Plugin to...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks gaplessly, and it works like a charm for my music collection. I also checked the configuration option Use player for webstreams, but I have a problem with that. I already reported the problem in a...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Replies
Views
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
If I add .cue to the list of available formats in MediaPortal's extensions section, the contents of the .cue file are listed in the...
Replies
Views
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Hi, I have used your ASIO plugin with ASIO4ALL in the past which was great for SPDIF, but ever since getting a videocard that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pure Audio Plugin DE
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi support than replaygain actually, #1 must be to get best possible quality output before anything else? I know you only have so much coding time so hoping it's spent on adding wasapi support. :D
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi...
I see and read that there are a lot of satisfied users of the "PureAudio" plugin. To bad that the designer "Symphy" is not very...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still working; only the webstream play back (MyRadio) is hanging. And there's no error message in the MediaPortal log file (see attachment)
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still...
Hi, in my configuration PureAudio is configured for ASIO output. When I play music files and then play radio channels with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume adjustment (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have. E. g. foobar2000: That would solve the problem that music played with PureAudio is much more quiet than the sound output of other MediaPortal plugins. Please consider adding this option to future...
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have...
Hi all, I'm using PureAudio with activated ReplayGain function. It works fine but in comparison to TV, radio and video playback...
Replies
Views
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and reorganizing the music database the problem is fixed
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64bit PureAudio Version...
Replies
Views
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this thread carefully enough. Hodge
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this...
For those using MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: http://pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin.googlecode.com/files/PureAudio_0.2.3.0_Alpha.mpe1...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's possible to set Gapless or Normal Playback on an album-by-album basis? Thanks noncom
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's...
Hi I'm new to Media Portal, and this is the first plugin I've tried, so I'm probably missing something simple and fundamental...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom