Intro To DirectShow Filter Graphs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is planed but not ready now. Our Wiki is in the middle of a transfer process from one software to a much better one. Behind the curtains there is lots of work going on regarding the documentation. Sadly there are only a few people who have time to work on this so it will take a while until it's finished. The Icons are...
Hi. This is planed but not ready now. Our Wiki is in the middle of a transfer process from one software to a much better one...
It would be nice to have a "Media Portal 2 for Windows Media Center Refugees" document/topic... I have successfully installed MP2...
Replies
Views
Considering the poor quality of the TPVision's Philips branded TVs I'll definitely consider getting another brand next time and adding an ambient light solution to it. It seems like BlindStick have an interesting solution with their BlindStick flex and associated Client Software. See also BlindStick Ambilight which source code is...
Considering the poor quality of the TPVision's Philips branded TVs I'll definitely consider getting another brand next time and...
Here are documentation and opinions about that Philips 55PUK7150/12. It's a 4K UHD Android TV from Philips' 2015 lineup. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom