IPTV Channel Problem (1 Viewer)

PN23

Portal Member
November 25, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status overview showing the number of channels added or updated which is in the hundreds.

When I then go to TV channels to group then and show in the EPG, the only IPTV channel that is there (in the FFMPEG group) is the very first channel listed in the first line of the M3U.

If I swap this line out with another channel, I get the same result - the fist channel listed in the M3U becomes the only available IPTV channel.

Has anybody else experienced this or have any pointers on what to try next?

I have stripped all extraneous info out of the M3U for EPG and logos - all that is left is the group, name and stream URL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday. (y)(y)
Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday...
Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated - I am pulling my hair out with this one! I am using a couple of IPTV services...
Replies
Views
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I figured that it included both entries because they both had the time 2202 as start or finish times. It was weird that it treated week 1 and week 2 differently though. Anyway, thanks again.
Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I...
I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this but I couldn't find a similar topic. Here's more detail about what is...
Replies
Views
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom