France France
    Hallo

So, tested MP2 and IRSS

Testing support :
    MP2 "spring 2016"
    IRSS v101
    Imon RM200 + Imon Mini receiver

1 - Out of box Testing : IRSS + MP2
    The general command seems work, the IRSS translate Imon code to Abstract Key Code.

Arrows / Play / Pause, all seems work as expected !

the problem is on number, MP2 receive 2 key : one from Imon driver (Set as HID keyboard) / second from IRSS
    i want say the first key received can be wrotted on notepad as "&" who correspond to "1" on Azerty Keyboard.

If i set Qwerty Keyboard on Windows as default one (set input language to english ), the code is translated to "1" as expected, this is an Imon error, because the Driver is based on input English keyboard.

2- Set IRSS for not decode keyboard on Imon setting.
    Now, only one key is send to MP2, only the first send as HID keyboard device.
    the arrows and media button are detected as remote and use the IRSS mapping, defined in defaultmapping file.

but the numbers are send as "&" instead of "1" because my input language on Windows is set to French, set it to english solve the problem.

3 - Try IRSS Disaster Edition who work on my productive system.
    MP2 receive none command. nothing work.

4 - Edit custom mapping using real IR Key code instead of Abtract key.
    i have try to edit the file IRinput in programdata/Team MP/MP2 client/setting/user and default folder. for add my imon key to MP2 directly without use Abtract model,
    and it don't work.

i have try to edit also the defaultremotemap.xml from IRinput program files, folder, and don't work too. only abstract model work.

5 - Test on MP1 with MPControl plugin.

trying MP1 with MPControl plugin work fine for the number button, only tested the text filtering on Vidéo section,

So, as conclusion i think the best way is to use official MCE remote.

@morpheus_xx : i know it's an very quick test.

@disaster123 : your change on imon can maybe solve the issue reported, but to be honest it's out of my knowledge.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom