IR Server Suite (IRSS) (2 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
There is Pioneer LX76 remote control, programmed from original MCE remote. On original MCE remote OK work in Kodi, but not shown in Degug Client too, like any other MCE buttons. As a workaround I reprogram OK button on Pioneer to another unused button from another remote and map it to {ENTER} on Translator.
There is Pioneer LX76 remote control, programmed from original MCE remote. On original MCE remote OK work in Kodi, but not shown in...
You can find on this thread an unnoficial release of IRSS, since is not more updated by the official team. the first goal of my...
Replies
Views
Uploaded IR Server Suite - Test Build 1.5.0.62.zip Changes: IRSS source code is now available at github switched to .NET 4, MP1 plugins stayed at .NET3.5 for compatibility reasons (chefkoch) added new receiver plugin: Philips MCE USB IR Receiver- Spinel plus' (belcom) reworked DirectInput plugin: switched from Microsoft's old...
Uploaded IR Server Suite - Test Build 1.5.0.62.zip Changes: IRSS source code is now available at github switched to .NET 4, MP1...
Hi IRServer Suite users :) This thread is for downloading new IRSS builds. Changes will be post per release and are also...
Replies
Views
Very well done, made thread sticky. Simone
Very well done, made thread sticky. Simone
IRSS Setup Guide - for TV and Receiver Control Synopsis This guide shows my home setup for TV and Receiver control using the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more mappings and found out that the new ones don't work. I don't know why but the logs are telling me that the key is not mapped. The screenshot below is showing that the "Exit" key is mapped to the keystroke ESC...
Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
Replies
Views
Hi....the tv will have the vga input, tv I am buying soon. I am hoping to take the audio out using optical out from my sound card, which I didnt choose yet, directly to the amp. I am just having a hard time selecting the tv, and software. Is the normal projection tv, that bad vs dlp tv. cheap pcb assembly
Hi....the tv will have the vga input, tv I am buying soon. I am hoping to take the audio out using optical out from my sound card...
I am attempting to forward the full channel string from the TV3 Blaster plugin to a batch program in order to change the channel...
Replies
Views
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
Replies
Views
hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here : Azzuro/IR-Server-Suite
hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here ...
Hi all. Haven't been here in a long time, but I've been using IRSS for like 10 years now and I still love it! I know it's not...
Replies
Views
I few days ago i have switched to MP2.2. I have a Harmony 900 config as MCE over a iMon-Receiver. After hours of work all works fine. But i can not shutdown the PC with the Power-Button on the Harmony. It shows only the Shutdownmenu. But at this time my tv and my AV-Receiver ist getting of. I have make a new action in...
I few days ago i have switched to MP2.2. I have a Harmony 900 config as MCE over a iMon-Receiver. After hours of work all works...
I few days ago i have switched to MP2.2. I have a Harmony 900 config as MCE over a iMon-Receiver. After hours of work all works...
Replies
Views
I've been looking at the Wiki for IRSS, and one thing looks potentially promising. There are command-line parameters that can be used with the Translator program - the ones that caught my attention are: -channel [Number] [Padding] [Port] [Delay] Blast a series of IR Commands contained within the given channel...
I've been looking at the Wiki for IRSS, and one thing looks potentially promising. There are command-line parameters that can be...
Dumb Question Time... I'm considering using IRSS for controlling both my satellite-TV and cable STBs. I see in the Wiki that I...
Replies
Views
IRSS also provide a command-line tool to blast your predefined Blast-command: IR-Blast First configure/register your blast commands in Translator (like: "Power-On", "Power-off"...). The you could use batch file to call these commands using IR-Blast. See: IR Blast
IRSS also provide a command-line tool to blast your predefined Blast-command: IR-Blast First configure/register your blast commands...
Hey! Is it possible to blast 'power on' command when a recording starts or you tune on a channel and 'power off' when recording...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I desperately need the "MCE Replacement Driver" for Vista / Win7 as I wish to use the very old MceIrPlay.exe / MceIrPlay.exe on a Win7 32bit system and of course the old XP driver doesn't work. It's not anywhere on this forum (dead attachments, links), it's not even as a stray soft on google, it's not on nextpvr forum either...
Hey all, I desperately need the "MCE Replacement Driver" for Vista / Win7 as I wish to use the very old MceIrPlay.exe /...
Hey all, I desperately need the "MCE Replacement Driver" for Vista / Win7 as I wish to use the very old MceIrPlay.exe /...
Replies
Views
Finaly I recovered the backup again, because there was no advantage (in functinality) due to the update and even the workaround with the start via IRSS didn't work out in the way to my satisfaction. Even the autostart of MP did not work. In the "old" version, I disabled the update service. Unfortunatly it seems like Win10 home...
Finaly I recovered the backup again, because there was no advantage (in functinality) due to the update and even the workaround...
Hello, suddenly (I swear didin't made any change!) the IRRS isn't started anylonger after System Boot. Not IR Server, nore...
Replies
Views
Thanks I will give it a go Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Thanks I will give it a go Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
So my mediaportal 1 server has finally died, needing a new motherboard so i am setting up a clean install with mediaportal 2.1.3...
Replies
Views
You need to associate Events to Commands in Translator left pane, for each application (or system-wide). 1. Add the iTune Application using the + button in the upper left pane. Make sure you select iTune once added. 2. Create a new button mapping using the + button on the bottom left pane (or Ctrl + N) 3. Press the Key on the remote...
You need to associate Events to Commands in Translator left pane, for each application (or system-wide). 1. Add the iTune...
Hi guys, Seems like a noob question but I am trying to control itunes with an apple remote (white rounded one). Translator receives...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 STBs DE
The Motorola DTC 2000 configuration works with the Motorola DTC 700 also.
The Motorola DTC 2000 configuration works with the Motorola DTC 700 also.
i am going to be setting IRSS up soon and i was wondering after reading the Wiki if when tuning to a channel the blaster always...
Replies
Views
Hi Damian, I'm curious how you got the script to work, because I'm in exactly the same situation. Looking at using a pair of Colossus cards with a UIRT to change the channel on my satellite STBs. Its working fine in 1.x but I want to check out 2 and can't do so until I get IR Blasting to work. Passing commands through to lirc...
Hi Damian, I'm curious how you got the script to work, because I'm in exactly the same situation. Looking at using a pair of...
Hi, Can you please allow the TV3 Blaster Plugin to be compatible with MP2. All of the setup screens work, the "Test" button works...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have same situation, i think. It can appear than the receiver bug and repeat the same command in loop, the only solution for me is to push the key remote who is repeating in loop. I think the best way is to move on RC6 remote and keep imon only as display. About driver i don't use latest but old. Its the 7.60.0521 it work...
Hello, i have same situation, i think. It can appear than the receiver bug and repeat the same command in loop, the only solution...
Hi! I'm using MP1 / Windows 10 on my HTPC case with integrated iMON Remote and Display (Thermaltake DH101). It worked when I was...
Replies
Views
ok, found an old (2010) Thread of my self :censored: : "well, as far as I know Windows (7) can recognize / has drivers for Imon devices as HID device by default. So some commands like up/down, ESC, #, * ... are handeld by Windows and not Imon driver / IRSS. (may have a look at your devices...)" But I could swear it did work before I...
ok, found an old (2010) Thread of my self :censored: : "well, as far as I know Windows (7) can recognize / has drivers for Imon...
Hello, after a fresh install of Win 10 and restore of former Settings via Backup Settings Plugin, everything works fine, except...
Replies
Views
Hey, the only step by step i can explain you is : Run IRSS configuration clik on the "Stop" for stop the process close irss configuration with the OK button, and select don't restart service paste the backup inside program data run once the IRSS config Start the server, by select "Play" button
Hey, the only step by step i can explain you is : Run IRSS configuration clik on the "Stop" for stop the process close irss...
Hello Guys, im new in this Mediaportal Forum. 5 years ago I use Mediaportal 1. Now I changed to Mediaportal 2, but I cant use my...
Replies
Views
Hi. As the receiver is the thing that is connected to the PC it is much more important than the transceiver. And your Hauppauge IR receiver is, what is causing the issue, not the remote itself. I have used different remotes together with my Microsoft MCE Receiver (the original one, a Harmony, a cheap Medion remote and now I'm using...
Hi. As the receiver is the thing that is connected to the PC it is much more important than the transceiver. And your Hauppauge IR...
I have installed IRSS, however during the install it did not detect the MP so that part was grayed out. Windows 10. I can not get...
Replies
Views
Make sure you've updated to the latest versions of all plugins - including Moving Pictures - to ensure that the plugins are compatible with the version of MP that you're now using. If that doesn't help and you would like further assistance, you'll need to provide full log files collected with the Watchdog tool option 2.
Make sure you've updated to the latest versions of all plugins - including Moving Pictures - to ensure that the plugins are...
Hello, can somebody compile and upload a compatible Version for the 1.13.0 Pre Release? I'm getting a error "Plugin file...
Replies
Views
Hello again Wayne First I apologise in advance for the length of this reply. Too much to say... :) This is really helpful, as is the rest of the content of your reply. (y) (y) (y) Great. That's all fine. :) It's exactly as you say: everything in the chain except the blaster is working. The TV Server log file shows that TV Server...
Hello again Wayne First I apologise in advance for the length of this reply. Too much to say... :) This is really helpful, as is...
I was attempting to get the IR blaster working from my HTPC with MediaPortal to my set top box. I was originally working with IRSS...
Replies
Views
I've just got the new Sky box myself (in Auckland) and am trying to work out IRSS blasting again myself. How did you get on @AScott ?? I've been running on analog for a looooong time and can't really remember how I set it all up in the first place. I've got a new Hauppauge Colossus card and trying to get it going so I can record in HD...
I've just got the new Sky box myself (in Auckland) and am trying to work out IRSS blasting again myself. How did you get on @AScott...
Hi there, I live in New Zealand and have recently upgraded my Sky STB and am trying to get IRSS STB blasting to work again. The...
Replies
Views
I'm guessing this was written by an MP2 developer :) There is a bit of healthy competition between our teams. I think this should be rephrased. MP1 is considered stable and mature, it's certainly not declining though like most open source projects contributions goes up and down. MP2 is considered fancy and shinny with likely more...
I'm guessing this was written by an MP2 developer :) There is a bit of healthy competition between our teams. I think this should...
Ok - I am TRYING to convert from WMC to MP2. I am trying to set up my remote. I have a Dell remote that is a Gyration rebadged by...
Replies
Views
You can copy your Settings. create your key mapping on one Client. go to the 2nd Client and map one random key. open the Settings file from the 2nd Client and note the InputDevice Name and DeviceID Overwrite the Settings file on 2nd Client with the one from 1st Client Change InputDevice Name and DeviceID on 2nd Client to the noted...
You can copy your Settings. create your key mapping on one Client. go to the 2nd Client and map one random key. open the Settings...
The downloads page for IRSS specifies that it is supported in Mediaportal 2 out of the box. I cannot find it within MP2 settings.
Replies
Views
Hi Danny If you want help you're going to need to supply debug-level log files showing what happens on boot-up. That's the only way anybody would be able to investigate your situation. Regards, mm
Hi Danny If you want help you're going to need to supply debug-level log files showing what happens on boot-up. That's the only...
I just took the plunge, and upgraded my HTPC to windows 10, and now IRSS has stopped functioning properly. When I manually run...
Replies
Views
Hallo So, tested MP2 and IRSS Testing support : MP2 "spring 2016" IRSS v101 Imon RM200 + Imon Mini receiver 1 - Out of box Testing : IRSS + MP2 The general command seems work, the IRSS translate Imon code to Abstract Key Code. Arrows / Play / Pause, all seems work as expected ! the problem is on number, MP2 receive 2 key : one...
Hallo So, tested MP2 and IRSS Testing support : MP2 "spring 2016" IRSS v101 Imon RM200 + Imon Mini receiver 1 - Out of box...
Hallo So, tested MP2 and IRSS Testing support : MP2 "spring 2016" IRSS v101 Imon RM200 + Imon Mini receiver 1 - Out of box...
Replies
Views
Also an option. The only thing is that I also need to send two commands for switching ambibox profiles (like shidt+n and shigt+w). I hace mapped these to windows geneeal and I think MyMuaic and MyPuctures but these also don't work:(
Also an option. The only thing is that I also need to send two commands for switching ambibox profiles (like shidt+n and shigt+w)...
Hello, I start thinking I'm to stupid to ubderstand teh setup - I was under teh impression that if I want onyl some very basci...
Replies
Views
Discussion continued in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/live-tv-view-freezes-on-channel-change.133124/
Discussion continued in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/live-tv-view-freezes-on-channel-change.133124/
I've been going through the STB Blasting setup and ran into a problem with IRSS compatibility. I am using MP 1.13.0 and finally...
Replies
Views
just stumbled across the same problem. You should definitely have a look at this bug when you have some time, as it costs unexperienced users like me a long time to work around it (or find this forum post). @thesystemera thank you for the hint with the macro!
just stumbled across the same problem. You should definitely have a look at this bug when you have some time, as it costs...
This has happened as long as I can remeber, on both Vista 32 and Win7 64... Basically I'm trying to assign "Eject Cd" via the...
Replies
Views
Okay, it looks like the problem has been resolved. I reduced the IR blast repeat count down to 2 (from the default of 3) and it's working perfectly now. Thanks for the suggestion!
Okay, it looks like the problem has been resolved. I reduced the IR blast repeat count down to 2 (from the default of 3) and it's...
I'm new to IRSS, but I think I have it all setup correctly, working with NextPVR and my USBUIRT, but running into one issue. When...
Replies
Views
Could anyone help out with how to use a remote with MP2?
Could anyone help out with how to use a remote with MP2?
I have a Logitech Harmony One remote. I previously used USBUIRT with Girder on Windows 7. I'm now trying to setup IRSS for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom