It just trying and trying to import information (1 Viewer)

Cazz

Portal Pro
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have some problem that some movie I get swedish title but it is a english movie and sometime wrong information to the right movie.
So did install IMDB+ and mark all my movie and make a force to get all information again to my movie.
The Mediaportal crash and I think I remember why so I remove the old information from Moving-Pictures, delete the databas and backup files. (But I did not remove the covers and fanart)

Now I have to import all my movie again but he trying to find 7 movie when he stop. Nothing else happend.
It just trying to import information but nothing happend.

I don't know what to do, I still have my old database file so I can replace it and get my information back but I like to make a fresh import with IMDB+

I did change to manual for data source and let IMDB+ be the first one in the list.

/Update
I have read the log and I can't see any error, I see it have read all my movie and trying to get the information about the first 7 movies but no error?

/Update 2
I look in the movingpicture.log and find some error??
for example

Code:
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: ########################## IMDb+ Search Results ###########################
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # Search Folder  = 0-9
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # Search File    = 21_Jump_Street.avi
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # Search IMDb ID = 
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # Search Title  = 21 Jump Street (0)
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: #
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # IMDb+ IMDb ID  = tt1232829 (Only showing first movie found)
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # IMDb+ Title    = 21 Jump Street (2012)
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: # IMDb+ Special  = 
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04  Info [        ScraperNode]: ###########################################################################
29-Sep-2013 18:25:04 Fatal [      MovieImporter]: Unhandled error in MediaScanner. System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBSourceMovieInfo.get_ScriptID()
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBSourceMovieInfo.GetOrCreate(DBMovieInfo movie, DBSourceInfo source)
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.DataProviders.ScriptableProvider.Get(MovieSignature movieSignature)
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.DataProviders.DataProviderManager.Get(MovieSignature movieSignature)
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.GetMatches(MovieMatch mediaMatch)
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ProcessNextPendingMatch()
  vid MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanMedia()

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    If you had provided me with the full log, I could at least verify that the latest IMDb+ scraper-script is in use.

Also what version of MovPic are you using? There is a major import bug in the current official release, which is fixed in the testing version I offer at IMDb+ download section.

Just install the latest MPEI of MovPic and then replace the DLLs with the one from the 7-zip file at IMDb+ download section. Hopefully next weekend a new official release of MovPic comes out, so you can also wait till then.

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry that I did not give you the full log
    I did remove the old log. reinstall IMDB+, remove covers and everything like that.
    and now it read all my HD movie but it say it can't find any match

I add the new log to show what I mean

I have 1.2.3.1329 as Moving-Pictures and I did install IMDB+ from MP Extension install
    And what I look in MP Extension install I have the latest Moving-Pictures.

/Update
    WOW, after I replace the DLL file, now it find my movie but is still the same problem, it mix the title with english and swedish, I just want to have it in english (only swedish in movie made in sweden)

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, so yeah, the big problem that was fixed in MovPic with movies no longer importing is now solved, as you are now running v1.5.2.1528

That means I can not use your log file to help you on the Swedish/English problem. See that originated when Amazon/IMDb decided to detect you are in Sweden, and then be so kind to give you Swedish translated titles. I've fixed that and that should now work, but it is somewhat dependend on the settings of IMDb+, and for all I know Amazon changed the website again for foreign users and breaking my 'fixes'.

So provide me with a new movingpictures.log on a movie you imported that came out 'wrong', and provide me your IMDb+ settings XML file as well. It might be needed that you need to switch MediaPortal into debug verbosity logging, and turn on scraper-script debugging inside MovPic, but lets start small :)

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    WOW, take it easy, I have work with Mediaportal and Movie-pictures for a long time but never had a problem so I'm not sure what to do.

I can give you some movie that is english but give me swedish title

Airplane!
    Indiana Jones and the kindom of the crystal skull
    Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark
    The guns of navarone
    The hunt for red october
    V for vendetta.
    (I have all the Indiana Jones but it just two movie that show in swedish title)

I have not change anything in the IMDB+ settings.

One thing is very frustrate is the can find my movie but I have to mark every movie as approve (the green v approve).
    It going to be alot, alot of approve if I have to do that on each movie :)

/Update

I can select them all and them make a approve so that is ok right now :)

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    They first all have to go through the 'green' circle = found stage. Once they are all 'found', then the details node kicks in to obtain the actual details and puts in a white checkmark. So it might have been a simple matter of one or more movies holding up the process.

And no rush, just see what you can come up with, but IMDb+ has a ton of options and it might require some simple modifications to get it exactly the way you want it. When you stumble on a movie that refuses to show correct the way you want it, then I can have a look to see if it is a known issue that I still have to work on, or if you discovered a new bug.

Just let me know :)

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    ok thanks :)

But it is something wrong with Moving-Pictures.
    I get information and that but I can't play any movie.
    Nothing happend?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Please enable debug verbosity logging inside MediaPortal.
    Then re-create the problem (so that it is captured in said log files)
    Provide ZIP file of all the log files.

Then I can have a look to see what exactly is happening aka 'going wrong' on your system.

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    ok I can do that when I get home.

You mean enable so the bug is green??
    And then zip the movingpicture.log file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom