just wanted to say (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

hi everyone,

and congratulations to everybody who has contributed to this project, it is truly amazing how much you have done. as with many people i have been trying out a number of different media centres - mostly for music / video library playback, don't watch tv too much - and have to say that the energy and enthusiasm from the MP community is awesome.

so keep up the good work everyone (sure you've heard that a few times!) and i look forward to enjoying the new versions that are seeming very frequent at the moment :D

hideo

--
Recursive: adj., see Recursive

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Is this the right thread for downloading the latest version of Atmolight MP1? Extension Manager URL for Atmolight returns HTTP error. For AtmoWin the same. Thanks
Is this the right thread for downloading the latest version of Atmolight MP1? Extension Manager URL for Atmolight returns HTTP...
Overview AtmoLight is a process plugin that interfaces with different ambilight solutions and brings Ambilight to MediaPortal. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
Hi Team, where i can post for feedback about new skin ?
<h2 style="text-align: center;">A Taste of Things to Come #2</h2> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;<iframe...
Replies
Views
New release thread is over here. I am going to leave this unlocked but please try to direct new conversations over there.
New release thread is over here. I am going to leave this unlocked but please try to direct new conversations over there.
Moving Pictures 1.3.1 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that...
Replies
Views
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom