keyboard doesnt work (1 Viewer)

ugn

December 16, 2007
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA1

Hello,

I have problem with keyboad, it doesnt work completely (pressing keys doing nothing, altough mouse works). Version 0.2.3.0 worked flawlessly. I didnt change any mappings, etc.
Can someone help me, where could be problem ? I dont want to lose my configuration.

Sk1llSh0t

Portal Member
April 3, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm having the same problem. after the latest update 1.19, the keyboard stops working. I have to reboot the PC/kill mediaportal for it to start detecting keyboard input again. then after so much time of being idle, it stops detecting keyboard input again.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Sk1lSh0t
    If you are still having a problem I think you would be well advised to create a new post with logs attached either in this section or if you are certain that the the problem is with 1.19 only (e.g.. no problem with 1.18) in the 1.19 bug section here. Resurrecting this 8 year thread which never got a response and was also without logs imho is not helpful.

Sk1llSh0t

Portal Member
    April 3, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It wasn't a bug anyway. I have been using a keyboard shortcut ctrl+alt+shift+B for another application and mediaportal must have that as a hotkey combo in 1.19. Not sure what it does in mediaportal other than disables any keyboard input as a symptom. Rather than figuring it out, i just changed the hotkey for my other app and now everything works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom