Ongoing keyboard or imon remote or both? (1 Viewer)

Kian

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi guys,

i have a silverstone gd01-mx with a imon remote. when using my newly assembled htpc it was a bit annoying that i do not have a keyboard for surfing the net...

is there a possibility to use the case IR for both the imon remote and a keyboard, such as Microsoft MCE? are there other keyboards which could be used together with the imon remote?

it would be also handy if the keyboard would use bluetooth/2.4ghz technology or infrared (IR receiver should be small)

any solution suggestions?

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    you could check this site out for thier products.
    Globlink – RF keyboard, RF mouse, Presenter, Free wheel mouse, Ring mouse Note must use IE for thier website.
    THey provide 2.4Ghz keyboards with trackball integrated. The new models include USB recharging. The one I have is an old model and is the remote for MP. rather large but never gets lost :) lol.... I replace my batteries every 4 months since I do not have recharge feature but does work thru walls if you know the key strokes of MP. the media buttons I have not get to work, but never really focused on getting them to work either. Also, big bonus was that no software for my keyboard was required. Mine is not avaialble or pictured any more.......

Kian

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks,
    i am about to buy the keysonic ack 540 keyboard. but i still have a few questions: how long is the battery lifetime? also, i am going to use the blutooth dongle in my closed tv rack (wood), could this pose a problem for signal reception?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Battery life is 3 months for me, but I use rechageble ones so this is not at all a problem.

The USB receiverr in in the back of my HTPC that is inside a drawer of a piece of furniture in wood and works like a charm.

Simone

fphredd

Portal Member
    December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any direct user experience comparisons between the ack 540 mentioned above (looks like a different brand of the Adesso) and the diNovo Edge?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom