Keypad Channel Pick in MyTV (1 Viewer)

trojkolka

Portal Pro
December 24, 2004
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey i dont have my remote controle (pinnacle system standard remote and receiver) working with MP but that isnt a big problem for me. Choosing channels is a bigger problem the only way is in menu (place of ie. tv guide recordings, channel etc) to change the channel of myTV maybe it's better you can type in example 3 on your keypad and you get channel 3 etc this will make zapping and switching much easier especially in full screen mode. Maybe it's possible to use the + and - key to go one channel higher or lower for the real what's on telly to lazy to go to tvguide comfort. Maybe it's already this way but no key on my keyboard is willing to achieve those commands.

I hope you MP people can do something about it. Cause MP is already a *WOOOOOOOOOOOW* product and i like it alot but this is a little tiny thing i miss( or haven't figured out yet)

trojkolka

Portal Pro
December 24, 2004
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hmz weird cause it dont seem to work here and yes i got numlock light burning. And channel upping and downing with two keys i cant get working too. Maybe a fresh install wil fix some...

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Oh, I´m not sure if it works with the keypad, but with the normal numbers on the keyboard. For channel zapping up and down check the keymap.txt in your MP folder. If I remeber right, it´s F7 and F8.

TheVideoViking

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
Groningen, Netherlands
Both work for me, but only in fullscreen mode. In the not-sullscreen (what's it called) numbers don't work.

Hey i dont have my remote controle (pinnacle system standard remote and receiver) working with MP

I have the same remote and I love using it. You can get it to work with Girder. Just in case you didn't know... It would be a shame not to have the comforts of a remote when you have one.

trojkolka

Portal Pro
December 24, 2004
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yeah i got it now only working in fullscreen too. Fresh install makes miracles. I had girder but is there a mediaportal preset for girder available cause i dont feel like setting every button on my remote one for one i got the remote plugin and it gives signals in girder but those signals dont do anything without the mediaportal presest. So if you got that preset like winamp example when installing i really really would like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom