smallishzulu

Portal Pro
December 25, 2006
Istanbul
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi all,

I have some questions:

- Does KNC1 DVB-S card with the latest BDA driver work in TV Engine 3?
- Does KNC1 DVB-S2 card with the latest BDA driver work in TV Engine 3?

(They use the latest BDA driver with the latest Microsoft SDK. And it seems that the API is changed. I do not know if the MediaPortal support this API)

- Can I use CI modul with KNC1 card?
- What about the Technotrend S2-3200? Can I use it with TV Engine 3?
- If yes, is CI supported?
- Is there a list of supported cards for TV Engine 3?

Thank you for your supports and time

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Frodo and me are using the TT-3200 daily with the TVE3. Still a few driver quirks (mainly CI related) but otherwise a great piece of hardware.

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Frodo and me are using the TT-3200 daily with the TVE3. Still a few driver quirks (mainly CI related) but otherwise a great piece of hardware.

rtv: What about the severe standby issues? I am sure you have the same issue as I have mentioned in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/technotrend_s2_3200_not_functional_after_standby-t19854p2.html

By the way: When will standby/resume work with TVE3?
    I have heared (and experienced myself) that the PowerScheduler does not work, if the TVE3 is running in a single seat environment. Also, I had no luck with PVRScheduler so far. When can we expect here an update?

Andy

raykokz

Portal Member
    February 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    smallishzulu I have both cards TT-3200 and KNC One DVB-S2 using TVE3. The TT-3200 works quite well. The KNC1 doesnt tune in/find any channels regarding DVB-S2. DVB-S channels are OK, but not all are found (compared to TT-3200), maybe this cards tuner is not as good as the TTs one. If i had to choose again which card to buy it would be the TT-3200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom