Latest Media Handler v2.4.X.000 (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    but my setting is error, not debug
    Errors have long not seen in the plugin. But the log file is empty I do not like. If I do not find a solution. I will roll back the update Argus.

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A quick test this morning with debug level Error:

In the beginning I got the argus tagged error logs

Then I tried the old version, and that gave an error that the tv-plugin wasn't recognized

When I returned to the Argus-enabled version I got no error-log at all.

I will try on a non-argus machine, earliest this evening, it will take some time to setup.

If I can suggest something, it would be to try with different locales and see if the text in the logfile turns up.

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, I can confirm the error with the empty log file is there if Argus is not installed.
    It is even there in my own compiled version.
    As I haven't touched almost anything outside of the Argus code I have a hard time imagining what could be wrong.
    Now if this would have happened on a decent operating system I would have ran it in gdb and caught the bug, but in windows I'm not familiar with the system enough to get into singlestepping in the plugin.
    I have to resort to analyzing what in my changes that caused the bug, and this might take some time.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    While debugging MP and set MP to break on null reference exception, it goes to LMH (need to get the callstack) but i remenber something about GUIMusic lol.
    Will try to get log and more information lol

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you supply debug build ? :)

Code:
    >    FanartHandler.dll!FanartHandler.UtilsMovingPictures.GetMovingPicturesBackdrops()    Unknown
         FanartHandler.dll!FanartHandler.DirectoryWorker.OnDoWork(System.ComponentModel.DoWorkEventArgs e)    Unknown

Code:
    Not Flagged        7932    78    Worker Thread    Worker Thread    LatestMediaHandler.dll!LatestMediaHandler.RefreshWorker.OnDoWork    Normal    MediaPortal.exe (id = 8336)

upload_2016-4-14_13-21-51.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom