[solved] Latest Media Hndler and Fanart Handler is not working with last MyFilms Version (1 Viewer)

donpipo

Portal Pro
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have checked that since I updated to the latest version of MyFilms I do not get the last movies collected by LMH.

The latest version uploaded by Guzzi is My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8)

The following error is shown in the log:

en LatestMediaHandler.LatestMediaHandlerSetup.SetupWindowsUsingLatestMediaHandlerVisibility(String SkinDir, String ThemeDir)
04-Feb-2017 21:42:00 Error [LatestMyFilmsHandler]: MyFilmsUpdateLatest: System.TypeLoadException: No se puede cargar el tipo 'MyFilmsPlugin.MyFilms.MFMovie' del ensamblado'MyFilms, Version=6.1.2.1469, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
en LatestMediaHandler.LatestMyFilmsHandler.GetLatestMovies()
en LatestMediaHandler.LatestMyFilmsHandler.MyFilmsUpdateLatest()

I do not know if it is related to other errors in Trailers and Track that required newer versions of the programs, as shown on these posts:

MyTrailers.
My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8)

Traxt
My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8)

Thanks in advance for your amazing work.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes, LMH will need an update too due to the changed pathes
    Just assemble with a new version the MyFilm library? Or are there other changes that need to be taken into account.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Just assemble with a new version the MyFilm library? Or are there other changes that need to be taken into account.
    When you compile against latest MyFilms dll, you'll see where it complains about objects not found - you only need to adapt the pathes.
    See e.g. changes in Trailers' MyFilms handler here.
    Depending on how the MF objects are handled, it might be sufficient to adapt the using statements - e.g.
    Code:
    +using MyFilmsPlugin;
    +using MyFilmsPlugin.DataBase;
    +using MyFilmsPlugin.MyFilmsGUI;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom