launch.com? (1 Viewer)

alimk

Portal Member
January 26, 2005
I have recently taken a look at all of Launch.com's offerings, and i think that they provide good/if not the greatest media content out there that can be used by streaming, they have great varieties, but i would love to see the launchcast and/or launch videos incorperated into a verson of media portal. if anyone has any idea on how to do this, please post :)

alimk

Portal Member
January 26, 2005
oh cool, alright, im a big fan of your work juvinious, so if you need any suggestions or anything feel free to pm me :)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    launchcast plus music player

Is there a chance of having a furure plugin which would allow listening to the radio stream from launchcast? I listen at work but would really like at home to allow family to setup and choose genre or artist or albulm or song to play.

Mike Zemina

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    I found (well someone on another forum told me about it) out that Yahoo has a section on plugin development does that help anyone with moving forward for such a plugin for MP (plus it would allow further knowledge of MediaPortal to the world to present this new plugin on Yahoo).

Mike

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    last time i checked, it wasn't possible. at least not nicely. I too would like this quite a bit.

wkim75

Portal Member
    January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    So is this really dead? There seems to be a way to rip it, which can't be far off from playing it from outside the player..

(Sadly, the player itself crashes on my HTPC for some unknown and unexplainable reason.. so this would kill two birds with one stone...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom