sunsetdk

Portal Pro
October 18, 2005
Nordborg
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hello

I'm going cracy about this.

MP sends the update to girder, and i can create an event on that. But then i have this event and want it to do something :) MP must send out about currentmodule (found that via the propertyborwser) but how do i acces this data? i can see on the browser when it changes. But i want girder to treat this data some way (a case statement)

Hope some can help before i loos all my hair.

Best regards

René

Bavarian

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2005
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi René,

what your are trying to do with this even?
    Did you have activated the Extenal Display plugin and you want to have this information inside grinder?
    Or did you want to have this information on a LCD?

regards,

Bavarian

sunsetdk

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2005
    Nordborg
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello

I have activated the external plugin.

And i want the information inside gider. I have a MSI MEGA 180 and want to wirte the indformation from the MP on the LCD. So i need to make some sort of script. So if current module is home the do this multigroup, if currentmodule is TV then tun this multigroup. If you understand.

Did that make sence? I was palning on using that variable manipulation script to do stuff in girder. But i need some data from the MP, and those data (currentmodule, track playing, etv.) i can't find anywhere. If it is stored in a variable i just need to read i have no idea. but i have tried severeal things with no luck. And it is starting to do my head in.

Hope you can help

Regards

René :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom