Learn something from MCE 2005 (1 Viewer)

vbap

Portal Pro
February 15, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
dpopovic said:
Nothing in particular. But sometimes in some situations it happens. At the end, it is PC and it can happen no matter which hardware you have.

Tried the "i" or the coloured buttons on the remote already? There are a lot of additional menues.

I use SoundGraph Imon remote. Only menus I found are on right mouse click. Are there any more or how can I replace those coloured buttons ....?

I had the iMon remote too. I changed the mapping in MP (Underal General -> Keys & Sounds), so that the F9 function I changed to F10. F10 is the standard "COntext Menu" button on windows keyboard (typically the button on the bottom row, next to the right-hand CNTRL button). This Context Menu button is already on the iMon remote, so now, pressing this button, brings all the "Right-click" functions....

dpopovic

Portal Member
December 31, 2004
vbap said:
dpopovic said:
Nothing in particular. But sometimes in some situations it happens. At the end, it is PC and it can happen no matter which hardware you have.

Tried the "i" or the coloured buttons on the remote already? There are a lot of additional menues.

I use SoundGraph Imon remote. Only menus I found are on right mouse click. Are there any more or how can I replace those coloured buttons ....?

I had the iMon remote too. I changed the mapping in MP (Underal General -> Keys & Sounds), so that the F9 function I changed to F10. F10 is the standard "COntext Menu" button on windows keyboard (typically the button on the bottom row, next to the right-hand CNTRL button). This Context Menu button is already on the iMon remote, so now, pressing this button, brings all the "Right-click" functions....

How did you do that? I use *.imo file and remote configuration from SounGraph. It seems to me that what ever I change in MediaPortal makes no change on remote. I have Context Menu on remote but I need to switch remote to "mouse emulation" before I can use it. It sucks and it is very complicated.

Any hints ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom