LexCom Home - with MP (1 Viewer)

tormi

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!

Just found this wonderful program. I realize my question might be placed in the wrong place but just move it if so.

I am installing Lexels Home in my house for spreading of media and computer signals throughout the house. However I don't know everything about it but maybe some of you are familiar with home link systems.

What I am planning to do is to setup my office room with quite a lot of storage place. I would like to run MP on this comp and hook it up with the Homelink system.

I just don't know if it would work to send the signals through the cabling in the house and have them end up at my tv's.

It might be a difficult question as i don't know enough about it myself yet.

I do have a second option and that would be to put up some piece of hardware with Harddrives in my technical room and spread the signals from there. But how would I then manage to control the content and what I would like to play?

Is it possible to get a radio controller for MP or do you have to use IR?

Anybody have any experience with Homelink systems? I know there are several different companies that delivers this. Lexel beeing one of the brands delivered by Scneider Electrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom