Light Gun Remote Support? (1 Viewer)

drcreek

Portal Member
June 15, 2005
It's a stupid idea but highly amusing? Anyone want to waste there life trying to make a way that the menu can be navagated by useing a light gun? i use one for one of the emulators and thought it would be cool if i could shoot my way to the Live TV.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well, that does not exist yet, but Smirnoff wrote some piece of code in his early MP days to shoot celebreties. Not sure how far it has been developed, but I'm sure, it's fun anyway. Maybe you contact him to get it... :mrgreen:

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Sadly I cannot find the source for it and the only binary version would not be compatible with the current version of MP - before changes to the Render method's signature so it definately will not work.

And you carry on laughing mPod, drcreek and I know we're onto a good thing here ;).

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Smirnoff said:
Sadly I cannot find the source for it and the only binary version would not be compatible with the current version of MP - before changes to the Render method's signature so it definately will not work.

And you carry on laughing mPod, drcreek and I know we're onto a good thing here ;).

You could decompile the binary version with Reflector...

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom