Like fullscreen views of all images (esp. weather images) (1 Viewer)

redrazor

January 31, 2006
South Africa
Hi Guys,

Great product!!!

I have trouble with the weather images. I cannot see any detail in the satellite and humidity images, because the service provider I download them from can only give me country wide images and not regional images.

The image itself is 1024x768 but I can only see it inside a little block in the bottom right hand corner (using the "nice" skin). I have tried the other skins too.

Is there a way that you can add a feature to show a "image viewer" on all images.

The image viewer could allow the user to zoom, fullscreen the image and possibly even rotate the image.

This way we could view images which have seriously high levels of detail and have a generic kind of image interface throughout the application.

Thanks

RedRazor

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that you now describe is dependent on the skin. Is it behaving the same way if you use a BlueVision theme, e.g. TitanExtended? @ge2301, can you confirm the behavior? is this a skin problem or something general?
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Not sure if this is the correct way to submit a report, but I have uncovered a bug in a...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom