Completed Living Room and Antec Fusion HTPC (1 Viewer)

nicksti

Portal Pro
September 1, 2006
hello kossu!

I have the same case, but how do you control your MediaCenter? Do you use the built-in imon-receiver or the microsoft ehome-receiver? I have the problem that I can not use the cyberdisplay-plugin, because I disabled imon-software to handle the ir-signal with the ehome-receiver. Otherwise MP reacts tow times after pressing a button on my microsoft mce-remote.

Kossu

Portal Pro
June 8, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
hello kossu!

I have the same case, but how do you control your MediaCenter? Do you use the built-in imon-receiver or the microsoft ehome-receiver? I have the problem that I can not use the cyberdisplay-plugin, because I disabled imon-software to handle the ir-signal with the ehome-receiver. Otherwise MP reacts tow times after pressing a button on my microsoft mce-remote.

I use the ehome microsoft receiver thing (usb). Anything that has with the imon thing to do is so horrible. 50 mb+ of shit software.

I use the external display plugin with the .dll file containing the direct display drivers. It was removed from the final release (and RC4) for some reason, and the minidisplay plugin wont work for shit. I can upload the plugin and the small dll file if you need it.

Do you have the USB Receiver and the Remote?

nicksti

Portal Pro
September 1, 2006
hello kossu,
sorry for answering so late.
that would be helpful for me. Please can you also tell me, where I have to install this .dll ?

thank's

crawshaws

Portal Member
October 1, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey.

Just some tips for you:
The cybrmg display plugin works for this case. And you can set it to dim after 10-20 seconds. Its very usefull when watching movies as the blue light wont hit you in the face.

May i bother you to ask what this is? Its sounds helpful but google just references this post :p

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom