[solved] LMH and Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, CD... (2 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll think if I find an elegant solution, then I'll create a new topic and we'll discuss the details.
    Yeah, would be great to have all those images in one location ;)
    At the moment, my thumbs folder is a chaos :whistle:
    As I´m usinf DVDArt plugin, all the banners, clearart etc for videos are in thumbs/MovingPictures ;)
    Ofc I could change the path in the plugin to put those into SkinFanart, but if FH does it automatically, after some time I could get rid of the plugin and the related folders (or copy the already available images into that new folder structure) ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just tested FH and LMH latest dlls ;)
    Using <texture>#latestMediaHandler.myvideo.selected.banner</texture> does not scrape/show any banner :confused:
    I also have NO logs at all for FH/LMH in log directory :confused:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ...and get a lot of these in configuration log:
    [2017-05-19 10:38:55,295] [Config ] [ScraperWorker] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such table: tracks query:confused:ELECT MAX(iNumDisc) as Discs FROM tracks WHERE strArtist LIKE '%| Adele |%' AND strAlbumArtist LIKE '%| Adele |%' AND strAlbum LIKE '21';
    I have no sqlite, only MySQL :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @wizard123
    In configurator scrapper for TVSeries not work, due not access to properties activated plug-in or not. :) Run in MP :) with Initial scrape enebled ...

As I´m usinf DVDArt plugin, all the banners, clearart etc for videos are in thumbs/MovingPictures
    Dont use DVDArt, use MePoTools :) All pictures by type ... Banner, ClearLogo ...:)
    Ofc I could change the path in the plugin to put those into SkinFanart, but if FH does it automatically, after some time I could get rid of the plugin and the related folders (or copy the already available images into that new folder structure)
    FH support MePoTools and DVDArt folder structure out of the box, detect automaticaly, see FH.log ...
    and get a lot of these in configuration log:
    Its for multi CDs for Album, fixed ...
    I have no sqlite, only MySQL
    MP does not support MySQL. :)
    Reverted to original versions of FH/LMH - don´t know what´s wrong here
    This error does not affect the performance, only there is no possibility to get more than one picture for multiple disks.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In configurator scrapper for TVSeries not work, due not access to properties activated plug-in or not. :) Run in MP :) with Initial scrape enebled ...
    Yep working that way thanks

Dont use DVDArt, use MePoTools :) All pictures by type ... Banner, ClearLogo ...:)
    I think the point is he would rather only use one plugin to get this information instead of multiple.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    That´s what DVDArt does as well - one folder with all relevant subfolders
    DVDArt - One folder for Plugin ...
    MePoTools - One folder for one Type ...
    FH support DVDArt folder structure and MePoTools folder structure ... out of the box ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom