[solved] LMH lat est album is stayng the same (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i have Latest Media Handler installed along with StreamedMP and I am using Sebastii's vrtsion of FH. All is working nice. Exfcept from one little problem: In music, there is one album that LMH will always show as the latest, no matter how many other albums have been added after that. The "really" latest albums are shown as second and third, this one album always stys on top, even after a complete rescan of the musicDB.
    File date is not set in the future in Windows explorer. Don't know if it's related to that, but it's a FLAC album in a single file with a .cue file.

Any clues?

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am not quite sure if this is bug in media portal itself. The music DB does not get updated. If I go to media portal configuration music and do a rescan of my folders the latest media handler works correct.
    So I think it is a media portal issue.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It's because LMH need an update :)
    I have build an unofficial build but need to look again where is the source and bin to test :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You could try this one but i'm not sure it's the correct version but worth a try :)

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler.zip
      212.4 KB

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks a lot @Sebastiii! Hope that there'll be official updates soon, it's getting a bit confusion with all the inofficial, unsupported stuff at the moment. Maybe @cul8er could hand over the code to someone else to continue development officially if he doesn't find time. (IIRC tere has not been an official update since 1.6pre)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom