Location of Recording/Video List Skin Files? (1 Viewer)

pclemins

Portal Member
October 15, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm just getting into skinning MP2 and one of my first goals is to add some info to my recorded shows as I scroll through them... like SxEx info, Subtitles, etc. I found the skin files for the TVGuide and ProgramInfo<Slim>.inc, but I'm lost as to the plugin to be messing around in to find the skin XML files for the video list, the types of lists (Short, Medium, Long), and the associated ProgramInfo pane next to the list. Can someone gently push (or shove) me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Pat

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found the skin files for the TVGuide and ProgramInfo<Slim>.inc, but I'm lost as to the plugin to be messing around in to find the skin XML files for the video list, the types of lists (Short, Medium, Long), and the associated ProgramInfo pane next to the list.
    Hi,
    I'm not really sure what you mean with e.g. "types of lists". Can you make a screenshot and mark what you would like to change?

pclemins

Portal Member
    October 15, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sure... Below is small list view mode. I could also do Medium List, Large List, Grid, and Covers by clicking on Menu, and selecting View mode. I'm guessing all of these different view mode XML files are in the same location. I'd like to add some more info to that description area on the left. BTW, love your Garfield avatar... I might have a huge collection of Garfield stuff from when I was younger ;)

upload_2015-10-15_15-35-14.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, now it's more clear for me and I think I can help.

here you can find the listview styles for the Titanium skin: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...es/default/styles/SlimTvStyles.xaml#L251-L334
    But to add information on the left side you need a "screen".xaml

My guess is, that https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...in/Titanium/screens/MediaItemVideoDetails.inc shows the media infos for recordings. The other Details are reserved for Audio, Series, Movies and Images ... nothing left :) Try to modify this one and you can observe the effect in the screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom