Login Menu Plugin (1 Viewer)

takeuchie

Portal Member
April 24, 2009
Hello there..:)

Im quite new..and i would like to develop a login menu plugin that goes before the home menu. So could anyone point me to the right directions. Any tips and guide would be much appreciated...:D

So some help here guys...:p

:D

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i think it's possible..

you would need process plugin and a window plugin.. process plugin would listen for defined GUI messages (probably BasicHome.INIT or Home.INIT) and on this point start the login window plugin with almost ALL actions trapped (disabled)..only allowing to exit it if user logs in.. correct me if i'm wrong :)

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Im quite new..and i would like to develop a login menu plugin that goes before the home menu. So could anyone point me to the right directions. Any tips and guide would be much appreciated...:D

To what purpose would you use this?

takeuchie

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    i think it's possible..

you would need process plugin and a window plugin.. process plugin would listen for defined GUI messages (probably BasicHome.INIT or Home.INIT) and on this point start the login window plugin with almost ALL actions trapped (disabled)..only allowing to exit it if user logs in.. correct me if i'm wrong :)

wow..basichome/home.init....?:confused: plus how can i create a textfield..? :confused: If im not mistaken, i cant find any textfield guide/manual..some directions..?

To what purpose would you use this?

to create a video call features that have authentication..:p dunno if possible or not..:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom