LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (2 Viewers)

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just tried it, and yes, it works great thanks (y)

Initially I installed it on a client machine, but it wouldn't run.
    So, I then installed it on the TV server, and it did run, grabbed some logos, and they now seem present on both the server and the client machines.

Time to play around with some logos now :)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Initially I installed it on a client machine, but it wouldn't run.
    So, I then installed it on the TV server, and it did run, grabbed some logos, and they now seem present on both the server and the client machines.
    this is how Argus works - it keeps logos on server side, and transfers on every client by request.
    MP keeps all logos locally on every client, so every client can have its own set of logos (and design!)

As our plugin is client-side plugin, and as Argus doesn't support managing logos from client (at least there were no answer on how to do it on Argus foum), the only way to get logos on Argus is to install client on the same PC where Argus server runs, and start the client with LogoManager plugin there - then the plugin stores all logos in such place that argus server recognizes them and can distribute those to all other clients.

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Total Logos: 68
    Let's wait...
    UPD. Also 800x400 is hige overkill imo. I can hardly find logos bigger than 100x100 pixels for some channels. Anyway, Zag has account here and if he wants to ask us he'll do it.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @Edalex , @Vasilich , (@azzuro )

Who is managing the French side of the logo repository? A couple of new CanalSAT French HD stations have gone live on Astra and their logos are not found yet:

France Ô HD
    HD1 HD
    NRJ 12 HD
    NT1 HD
    D8 HD
    D17 HD
    GULLI HD

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I fear that FiIIR is kind of retired as he has not been seen around since January.

The problem is probably easy to solve as the majority of the stations have kept their SD logos. In fact logos for the mentioned HD channels are the same as for their SD versions:

France Ô HD = France Ô
    HD1 HD = HD1
    NRJ 12 HD = NRJ 12
    NT1 HD = NT1
    D8 HD = D8
    D17 HD = D18
    GULLI HD = GULLI

Can somebody extend the existing entries accordingly? No need for new logos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom