LogoManager 1.0.0.1 [23-11-2015] | Page 86

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by Edalex, May 31, 2013.

1. Jasmeet_181

Jasmeet_181 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +283 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    I think Pledget's error message is caused by Titan's DialogNotify.xml changing, with the old content moved to DialogNotify.generic.xml in 1.23, here's the commit.

[2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - LogoManager: Generated 519 logos for groups "All Channels" from "British pack" using "Modern" design. 213 channel names were not found in packages, failed to generate 0 logos, skipped: 188
    [2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 4 (window property: btnClose)
    [2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 3 (window property: lblHeading)
    [2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 5 (window property: imgLogo)
    [2019-10-12 09:22:42,056] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 6 (window property: txtArea)

P.S. glad to see you're still around Vasilich.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pledget

Pledget Portal Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Yes I thought it could be to do with the updates to Titan.

I reran MediaPortal 1.23 and LogoManager only collecting for the Favorite group and still got the unhandled exeption at the end of collection download, before updating the cache, On a rerun of MediaPortal 1.23 most of the "other" error messages including the heartbeat issues had gone away (I think it was just an artifact of being the first run of MP1.23). The InfoService plugin is also still giving an error but thats also possibly to do with the change to the Titan skin.

It also seems that the first press of the "Grab now" button does nothing and a second press starts the grab. I assume thats why the logs show:

[2019-10-15 08:29:28,830] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - LogoManager: First run was cancelled.

I attach the MP logs and unhandled exception txt for the above LogoManager run downloading only the Favorite Group logos.

Thanks
    David

Attached Files:

4. Edalex
    • Premium Supporter

Edalex Community Plugin Dev

Ratings:
    +1,229 / 9
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Show System Specs
    First run is an automatical grab for logos without gui for predicted groups and countries when plugin thinks it was never done before. I think it's when selected pack and last grab time are empty. If it gone well then it's definitely a skin issue.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

5. Pledget

Pledget Portal Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    So anyone updating to MP1.23 using the Titan skin will get an exception running LogoManager?

David

6. Edalex
    • Premium Supporter

Edalex Community Plugin Dev

Ratings:
    +1,229 / 9
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Show System Specs
    It depends of what skin files are with problems. Generally, LogoManager needs skin only for first configuration. After that it grabs logos automatically every week. But if they broke DialogNotify it could be a problem since it's showing grab results in popup as I remember. First of all, why did they do this?

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

7. Pledget

Pledget Portal Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    Just to point out that I get the exception when LogoManager tries its weekly background grab in MP 1.23.

So I don't think it's as simple as a problem with the skin for first configuration. As I pointed out in my first email, it's livable with when first configuring LogoManager but more annoying when I get the windows exception pop up whilst I'm watching TV because LogoManager tries to run it's weekly background grab.

Regards
    David

8. ajs
    • Team MediaPortal

ajs Development Group

IT
    Ratings:
    +4,744 / 30
    Home Country:
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Show System Specs
    Plz try this XML ...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Pledget

Pledget Portal Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Home Country:
    Yes that works with no exception and normal completion at the end of a grab.

Thanks very much for everybodies help
    David

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. ajs
    • Team MediaPortal

ajs Development Group

IT
    Ratings:
    +4,744 / 30
    Home Country:
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Show System Specs
    Thanks, i update this XML in next MP version...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  11. ajs
    • Team MediaPortal

ajs Development Group

IT
    Ratings:
    +4,744 / 30
    Home Country:
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Show System Specs
    • Like Like x 5

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!