LogoManager 1.0.0.3 [27-11-2022] (3 Viewers)

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
September 5, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I think Pledget's error message is caused by Titan's DialogNotify.xml changing, with the old content moved to DialogNotify.generic.xml in 1.23, here's the commit.

[2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - LogoManager: Generated 519 logos for groups "All Channels" from "British pack" using "Modern" design. 213 channel names were not found in packages, failed to generate 0 logos, skipped: 188
[2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 4 (window property: btnClose)
[2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 3 (window property: lblHeading)
[2019-10-12 09:22:42,040] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 5 (window property: imgLogo)
[2019-10-12 09:22:42,056] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\DialogNotify.xml' is missing control id 6 (window property: txtArea)

P.S. glad to see you're still around Vasilich.

Pledget

Portal Member
April 2, 2016
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Yes I thought it could be to do with the updates to Titan.

I reran MediaPortal 1.23 and LogoManager only collecting for the Favorite group and still got the unhandled exeption at the end of collection download, before updating the cache, On a rerun of MediaPortal 1.23 most of the "other" error messages including the heartbeat issues had gone away (I think it was just an artifact of being the first run of MP1.23). The InfoService plugin is also still giving an error but thats also possibly to do with the change to the Titan skin.

It also seems that the first press of the "Grab now" button does nothing and a second press starts the grab. I assume thats why the logs show:

[2019-10-15 08:29:28,830] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - LogoManager: First run was cancelled.

I attach the MP logs and unhandled exception txt for the above LogoManager run downloading only the Favorite Group logos.

Thanks
David

Attachments

• LogoManager Logs.zip
    17 KB

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    First run is an automatical grab for logos without gui for predicted groups and countries when plugin thinks it was never done before. I think it's when selected pack and last grab time are empty. If it gone well then it's definitely a skin issue.

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Pledget

Portal Member
    April 2, 2016
    Home Country
    So anyone updating to MP1.23 using the Titan skin will get an exception running LogoManager?

David

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    It depends of what skin files are with problems. Generally, LogoManager needs skin only for first configuration. After that it grabs logos automatically every week. But if they broke DialogNotify it could be a problem since it's showing grab results in popup as I remember. First of all, why did they do this?

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

Pledget

Portal Member
    April 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Just to point out that I get the exception when LogoManager tries its weekly background grab in MP 1.23.

So I don't think it's as simple as a problem with the skin for first configuration. As I pointed out in my first email, it's livable with when first configuring LogoManager but more annoying when I get the windows exception pop up whilst I'm watching TV because LogoManager tries to run it's weekly background grab.

Regards
    David

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom