Love new Website but stuff missing in download section? (1 Viewer)

kamrat

Portal Pro
May 24, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
I think the design and features of the new website are excellent! The attempt to collect all downloads in one place in the new "download section" is great. However - why are there only two skins available for download?
At the same time there is a whole site dedicated to MP skins. It even has it's own domain name. What is the point of this? Why not have everything in the same place or at least link to the skins page from the skins download section.

(Don't mean to be nagging - just appreciate the attemt to clean up the site and become frustrated when I don't find stuff where I expect to.)

Thank's!! :)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    kamrat said:
    However - why are there only two skins available for download?

cause im running a bit low on time when finishing the homepage. More will be added soon but if you wanna help us a bit please upload/link skins/plugins/whatever yourself. Pretty easy just get a normal account and use this link:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,35/func,addfile/

Please add a small description and link or upload the file you wanna add. An admin will approve your upload so it may take some hours to get visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom