m3u>nsv support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have a playlist of lots of NSV streams but it won't work properly for me altough it seems possible
If I copy the .nsv stream URL into My Radio, it can luanch winamp to play it

With the M3u file, it just sits there.

Is it possible to get MP to treat m3u with nsv as a movie playlist so it will play it within MP, or launch winamp but make the video window full screen?

I hope this makes some sense! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the process of packing and shipping...
It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom