home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Area 51 - Testing Area
madVR support in MP1
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Kotik" data-source="post: 1202955" data-attributes="member: 89825"><p>I am still on V262, wife was testing TV yesterday + today and I tried a couple of 3D movies + 2D series, I am happy to report that I could not find any major or for that matter minor bug. Keep in mind I am using the internal MPC-HC subtitle engine and I am thinking of using it in the long term, it does support 3D subtitles just fine so that has me covered.</p><p></p><p>Not sure if I will have the time to test V266 today, but I will for sure test it tomorrow.</p><p></p><p>FYI all my tests are done with DXVA Native, Catalyst 15.7.1 and Full HD resolutions, Full Screen Mode and no secondary monitor.</p><p></p><p>Keep up the good work.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Kotik, post: 1202955, member: 89825"] I am still on V262, wife was testing TV yesterday + today and I tried a couple of 3D movies + 2D series, I am happy to report that I could not find any major or for that matter minor bug. Keep in mind I am using the internal MPC-HC subtitle engine and I am thinking of using it in the long term, it does support 3D subtitles just fine so that has me covered. Not sure if I will have the time to test V266 today, but I will for sure test it tomorrow. FYI all my tests are done with DXVA Native, Catalyst 15.7.1 and Full HD resolutions, Full Screen Mode and no secondary monitor. Keep up the good work. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Area 51 - Testing Area
madVR support in MP1
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom