Area 51 - Testing Area (10 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With other big feature fixes, there is a very real risk that if we combine two fixes, and only one is considered ready, then neither of them will be in the next release because the test build was not up to...
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With...
Dear everyone, I wanted to expand upon some of what Chris (infiniteloop) said here...
Replies
Views
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he creates an thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a download link to an installer Everyone can then download this...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
Replies
Views
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
First post: Description of the change In here I describe what my awesome new feature will do. So that users get an idea what I...
Replies
Views
I tried the config file in this post, but it didn't work. In the end I figured it out. Years along I got an update of the config file and the .dll file for logo manager as it wasn't working at the time. Can't remember where from exactly, but I think it's in the thread for logo manager somewhere. At first I was copying both the .dll...
I tried the config file in this post, but it didn't work. In the end I figured it out. Years along I got an update of the config...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally installed x64. My bad for not looking closely.
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WorldWeather Lite DE
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to WorldWeather which so far is looking good.:)
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to...
A warm welcome to all weather freaks around the world, Team MediaPortal is proud to present you WorldWeather Lite. This plugin is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 (3 Viewers) DE
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
So, not needed anymore, i pulled your pullrequst tot the branch directly, anyway thank you
So, not needed anymore, i pulled your pullrequst tot the branch directly, anyway thank you
Description of Change This branch will change code of enumeration player streams. it's planing mix them with information from the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Description of Change This branch will permit to have enabled audio delay (based for FFDShow Engine) but this time for LAV Audio...
Replies
Views
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM channels! My thought using MP is to get away from WMC since M$ no longer supports WMC -- I thought they were doing a Silverlight app which mentions DRM, but how/with what applications or am I completely...
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM...
UPDATE: 6 August 2014 Hello everyone CableCARD support has been officially included in MediaPortal for 3 "final" releases now! As...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched property to recorded TV MP1-4914 Rework watched status of recordings MediaPortalSetup_1.19.000_2018-03-22-18-37.zip
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched...
Hi Community, I added the following functions to the TvPlugin remove/delete a channel from server add channel to a group remove...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] BD-J Feature DE
Some news?
Some news?
Description of Change This branch will permit to play most on BD-J blu-ray, thanks to Tourettes for this and libbluray team...
Replies
Views
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u only need a HEVC cabable grafics card like Geforce GTX 9xx or 10xx . Be aware of haveing about 3GB of VRAM
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u...
There have been several long-running threads on the forum for testing various improvements to the TV functionality of MP1. We have...
Replies
Views
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice control at some point.
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice...
I'm planning to add support for Kinect Voice Control to MP1. See MP1-4793. Basic living room testing shows that even with...
Replies
Views
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
-DISCLAIMER- This patch is meant only for users that are having a motorized setup and are having issues with it. If your tuner...
Replies
Views
Any comment? :):whistle::coffee:
Any comment? :):whistle::coffee:
Trying to expand the amount of information about the pictures. I want to add data from the EXIF / IPTC. Like: IPTC Keywords...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Replies
Views
N/A
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-531-scroll-animations-break-scrolling-by-first-letter.135352/ -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D...
See JIRA ticket. See Dev Team forum post. Test installer. To test those changes you need to go into MP1 configuration in "Remote...
Replies
Views
Added in 1.16 Pre ...
Added in 1.16 Pre ...
Movie Collection support in MyVideo: Add skin propertiers: #usergroups - like Group1 / Group2 / Group3 #moviecollection...
Replies
Views
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all channels group, they can use the "hide all channels group" setting or configure the all channels group to be the last group. If the current group is the all channels group, the channel is guaranteed to be...
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all...
The proposed change affects our channel selection feature when using channel numbers as opposed to channel group indices. One can...
Replies
Views
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
Please help test out live commercial skip detection for Media Portal 1. Live Commercial Skip detection uses .edl files, so we'll...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] USALS Support DE
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows installation and cannot find it here anymore to download. Anyone?
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows...
Howdy, I have added USALS support for TV Server. I would like people to test it if they can. This will install over...
Replies
Views
Me too :)
Me too :)
A significant problem for some users is that when playing live TV, differences in the playback rate of the PC and the rate at which...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
We are planning to integrate that "Hide windows volume OSD" feature originally developed by @Marcus Venturi into MP1. See JIRA...
Replies
Views
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Finished] HID Profiles (1 Viewer) DE
Then you can already do some basic testing.
Then you can already do some basic testing.
MP1 can now be installed with multiple HID profiles. Users can themselves customize multiple HID profiles. See MP1-4766. Try it...
Replies
Views
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
Last time we had more problems caused by missing WMP component in Windows version N. And people (as it seems) have really no idea...
Replies
Views
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay from MP 1.14. No support for single line layout yet.
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay...
Here are Open Hardware Monitor binaries with support for Sharp Display Manager. Should work just fine together with MiniDisplay...
Replies
Views
Review is now available from there: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/fisheye/cru/MP1CR-768
Review is now available from there: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/fisheye/cru/MP1CR-768
This is ready for integration, you can try the installer provide on the JIRA MP-4702. For testing see also the latest...
Replies
Views
New: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
New: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
I'm looking for people with other kind of MiniDisplay hardware to check for regression. Test should be really straight forward...
Replies
Views
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
See MP1-4750. Those changes apply to our HID input handler configuration. Users with custom configuration will need to integrate...
Replies
Views
Ok I'm putting this on master real soon now.
Ok I'm putting this on master real soon now.
Following an issue reported by @ravenrocks there I worked on consolidation of our input device event propagation loop and put in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom