[Evaluate] MadVR support in MP2? (1 Viewer)

rohnfe

Portal Pro
September 9, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

In my eyes MadVR takes MP1 to a new level ;)(y) Thanks to @Sebastiii !! There are so many new options in regards to video playback that i think it would be worth to use in MP2.1 as well:
  • scaling
  • video enhancements
  • 3D LUT usage for calibration
  • different profiles for different types of video files
  • choosing options for best video quality in the playback chain (madvr - gpu -display)
Just to mention the ones why i am still using MP 1 with MadVR :)

Greetings

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You forgot 3D MVC mkv-Support. ;) Cant't live without that anymore. But i give MP 2.1 Final another try...

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there :)

is there any news in regards to this topic? Is it planned to implement Madvr into MP2 meanwhile?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :) already in MP1 is not perfect lol, so maybe when MP1 will be quite perfect, still, MP2 is like a new work for me so not sure if I will switch for now that I have less time too lol

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    urrently everybody from MP2 team is busy with tasks and nobody has also knowledge about MadVR making the task a huge task package.

@morpheus_xx started to work on this quite some time ago (morpheusxx/MediaPortal-2) but I guess there were more important things to do for MP2. :) And you seem to be right with the HUGE task package.

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hey guys! Really appreciate all your hard work! I just wanted to add my +1 for MadVR support in MP2. Hopefully some day this will be added. MadVR support is pretty much the only reason I still cling to MP1 and haven't migrated to MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom