MailTip plugin v1.5.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (3 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, a bit confused here: Why an overlay, when the mailtext is already presented in Mialtip.xml in the lower area?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France

Attachments

• 500px-Free_logo.svg.png
      500px-Free_logo.svg.png
      13.8 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi catavolt, azzuro,

... Hmm, a bit confused here: Why an overlay, when the mailtext is already presented in Mialtip.xml in the lower area? ...
    Maybe there are some users (including my person), which want to read the mail text not only in the lower area? Especially for you the popup is optional now, with v0.3.1 you can switch this functionality on/off.

... free mail : account @ free.fr ...
    Included in version 0.3.1.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the next test version v0.3.2 is available, for a list of changes please consult the manual.
    With the next major version I want to start the first feature freeze, please provide your comments and suggestions in the next few days. With the beginning of this freeze, I want to stabilize the application only and provide a first repository version.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the third test version for today is online, for a list of changes please consult the manual.

Help needed: Under some non-reproducible conditions it could be possible, that selected messages for POP accounts cannot be deleted. Can anyone reproduce this issue? In case of YES, please inform me about that incl. all required information stated in 2nd post of this thread. Thank you in advance.

Cheers, Micropolis

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @Micropolis:

Attached you will find a new Dutch language file for MailTip 0.3.3 and new Titan skinfiles with all new functions included I think.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Mailtip 1.jpg
      Mailtip 1.jpg
      434.7 KB
    • Mailtip 2.jpg
      Mailtip 2.jpg
      366.6 KB
    • Mailtip 3.jpg
      Mailtip 3.jpg
      322.2 KB
    • Mailtip 4.jpg
      Mailtip 4.jpg
      201.8 KB
    • Mailtip 5.jpg
      Mailtip 5.jpg
      358.5 KB
    • Mailtip 6.jpg
      Mailtip 6.jpg
      178.9 KB
    • strings_nl.xml
      3.8 KB
    • Mailtip 0.3.4 for Titan 18-12-2013.zip
      645.9 KB
    Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the test version v0.3.4 for today is online, for a list of changes please consult the manual.
    This version is nearly stable now, so my biggest wish to all testers is the result publication for his/her positive and negative tests. This would help to harden the plugin in a better way.

@catavolt: I've made a bigger rework to the connection/disconnection logic to prevent mailbox synchronization issues. Could you please start your mail deletion tests incl. different variants again? Thank you.

@powermarcel10: Your enhancement wishes are fullfilled now, please see the skin template how you can use #MailTip.TranslationMailboxEmpty and #MailTip.TranslationMailboxUndefined. Also you can find a visible condition here to handle the receive progress indicator.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom