[Videos] [Mantis 4404] PLAY button remote can Play Vidéo in selected folder (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    because was imported from last Mantis number
    MAntis Tickets n° 4404 > Jira MP1-2504

I'm not sure I follow the logic. Why would 4404 automatically become 2504 ?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    To be honest, I am not sure this actually needs documenting. If you hit 'play' then it should play.

Just wanted to know what others think.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    only than use "P" on folder play all files inside folder
    wiki updated
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/20_Reference/Keyboard_Shortcuts/1_General

-On file: Start playing
    -On folder : Start Playing of all media inside folder.

what do you think ?
    (@Dadeo )

Azzuro.

It's great that you are so enthusiastic about this, but you have changed the main documentation. If this fix is approved, it will not be in until 1.5.0, so right now the documentation is incorrect. The 'P' shortcut on a folder does not play all media. It opens the folder.

Please slow down a little.

The change you have made will be correct, but we need someone from the documentation group to provide guidance about how to handle this. Where should this be documented prior to 1.5.0 being released?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    To be honest, I am not sure this actually needs documenting. If you hit 'play' then it should play.
    Can someone help with the right way to handle this?
    It's true it is not really a new feature (since it was accessible via the context menu already) however, it doesn't hurt to add a What's new page indicating the new behaviour of the Play button - and linking to the related pages to update. That way @Docs Team won't miss it when we update for 1.5.0. ;)

@azzuro - you don't have to re-edit the page, you can just click the date under Last Edit (under the Navigation 'tree' on the left) and revert to the previous version. I know in this case it was only a few words so easy to remove them - but just for future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom