mantis APPLICATION ERROR #401 (2 Viewers)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody =)

Since you integrated mantis in your site layout I'm getting very very often the error attached in the screenshot. I already flushed my cookies, then it worked one or three times and then it is broken again... very annoying :(
    On my IPod even deleting the cookies didn't help...
    But I'm getting this error only under this address: View Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Would be great if you could fix this...

Attachments

• mantis_bug.png
      mantis_bug.png
      148.1 KB

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it seems to be a general Mantis issue with custom filter-options. A possible fix was added. If anyone else see this msg while using Filters, please let us know.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: mantis APPLICATION ERROR #401

I just send you a PM, but can't find it in the outgoing messages...

The Error below is from my IPod and I had the same error on my Computer, but now it is working again (on both, IPod and coumputer)... maybe you have a look on that :)

Error:

Database query failed. Error received from database was #1066: Not unique table/alias: 'mantis_custom_field_string_table_3' for the query: SELECT Count( DISTINCT mantis_bug_table.id ) as idcnt FROM mantis_bug_text_table, mantis_project_table, mantis_bug_table LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_1 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_1.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_1.field_id = 1 LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_3 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_3.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_3.field_id = 3 LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_4 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_4.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_4.field_id = 4 LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_5 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_5.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_5.field_id = 5 LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_8 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_8.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_8.field_id = 8 LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_9 ON mantis_custom_field_string_table_9.bug_id = mantis_bug_table.id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_9.field_id = 9 LEFT JOIN mantis_bugnote_table ON mantis_bug_table.id = mantis_bugnote_table.bug_id LEFT JOIN mantis_bugnote_text_table ON mantis_bugnote_table.bugnote_text_id = mantis_bugnote_text_table.id LEFT JOIN mantis_custom_field_string_table mantis_custom_field_string_table_3 ON mantis_bug_table.id = mantis_custom_field_string_table_3.bug_id AND mantis_custom_field_string_table_3.field_id = 3 WHERE mantis_project_table.enabled = ? AND mantis_project_table.id = mantis_bug_table.project_id AND ( ( mantis_bug_table.project_id in (7, 6, 1, 4, 8, 3) ) AND ( ( mantis_bug_table.view_state = 10 ) OR ( mantis_bug_table.reporter_id = 24 ) ) ) AND (mantis_bug_table.view_state=?) AND ( mantis_bug_table.reporter_id=177 ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.handler_id=210 ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.category_id in ( SELECT id FROM mantis_category_table WHERE name=?) ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.severity=? ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.status=? ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.resolution=? ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.priority=? ) AND ( mantis_bug_table.profile_id=? ) AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_1.value = 'server-client') AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_3.value = 'docs') AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_4.value = 'obsolete') AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_5.value = 'https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3034092&group_id=86862&atid=581181') AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_8.value = 'See forum thread for a specific description: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-releases-315/image-masks-animations-other-bugs-90960/') AND (mantis_custom_field_string_table_9.value = 'Done') AND mantis_bug_table.bug_text_id = mantis_bug_text_table.id AND ( ( (summary LIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.description LIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.steps_to_reproduce LIKE ?) OR (mantis_bug_text_table.additional_information LIKE ?) OR (mantis_bugnote_text_table.note LIKE ?) ) ).

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Im sorry but there is no solution to this right now. The bug is known in mantis since 2005 and still worked on but without a 'fix' for all situations. I am testing right now all custom filters and those causing the error wont be selectable anymore until this is fixed ('Issue Origin Thread' & 'Team Internal Thread' so far).

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: mantis APPLICATION ERROR #401

hmm, thanks for your great help, hadn't the issue again now =) hopefully it will stay error free xD

The issue in Mantis is known since 6 years!!!!????!! and not fixed?!!!! I don't think they will fix it ever xDD
    I will report back if something should went wrong again =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom