Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wouldn't it be nice if the user can set a proper name for the manual schedule? "Manual" don't mean anything at all...
    zwischenablage-1-jpg.201217

I would prefer "Formel 1" for the first Schedule (RTL) and "ADAC GT Masters" for the second one (Sport1) as those are the topics the schedules are about. Would make much more sense to me... The screenshot above is from Kodi 18.1 and was done while reporting a bug in MP 2.2.1 Once the bug is fixed it would look the same in MP2.

For this to work there has to be an input field in the schedule requester that did not exist... How such a requester could look is shown in Kodi 18.1:
    Zwischenablage-6.jpg

Here you can enter any name you like, select channel, start date, start time, end date, end time (separate date and time is easier to adjust than it is with a combined input like in MP2 atm) and also pre- and post- recording time (not possible in MP2 but I don't know if it is needed as you can add those times while entering start and end times...)
    Imho this is much better than the way MP2 does atm...

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nikki Locke , as you've been looking at this recently: can there be added a name field for manual schedules in the setup form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom