Mapping Key mapping for some remote function (1 Viewer)

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Italy Italy
    Recently i ve upgrade my htpc and install windows 7 with a new case having imon remote control and vfd,before i had an mce remote control. The new installation was quit easy, i'm using imon monitor sw for mapping the remote buttons for mediaportal and mostly they works but i'm not able to find the correct map for some functions like my tv,my movies, my pictures ( i thought it was something like ctrl+T for my tv etc), same thing for the TV guide key.

Didn't find in forum any answer about this special functions and their mapping on keyboard.
    Anyone can help?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M MP 1.23 Key Mapping Remotes 14
    M Unable to map virtual sent keys in the input device management General 6
    N [Proposal] Enhancement: Cell phone input - map * to backspace, and put the extra characters on 1 key instead MediaPortal 2 2
    N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
    D [solved] Map "media keys" on HID device to MP2 actions? General 17
    R Sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog Improvement Suggestions 4
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    brena MCE Remote Disable Volume Mapping Input / Output interfaces 0
    M Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? Electronic Program Guide 0
    C How to quickly map scanned channels to other devices? General 1
    N [Finished] [MP2-783] Mapping Ctrl+Right as Next also does Right action when pressed. MediaPortal 2 21
    A [solved] MP2 and Remote mappings General 7
    S Mini Display MP 1.24 no Volume OSD no action for keys Mini Display 0
    M [solved] MP2 v 2.2.1 Issue - Registry Key not created General 5
    R MediaPortal will not allow windows shortcut keys to work OffTopic 0
    A cursor.wav or click.wav set in keyboard and keys cause recordings to be set in upcoming episodes 1.20 2
    A "upcoming episodes" arrow key set recording - Ok/rtn doesn't work General Support 9
    R Jira bug exposed private server keys at major companies Developer Discussions 1
    Top Bottom