Mapping MCE Remote volume buttons (2 Viewers)

pmwolf

Portal Pro
July 30, 2010
Hi all

I just got my new MCE remote tonight and it works great but I need help changing one thing

How do I remap the buttons on the Vol+ and Vol- buttons to control the volume of the MediaPortal internal Player

Right now they just control the PC volume but I would like them to control the player volume

Any help would be great. I have tried using a keypress option but i have no clue how that works

Thanks

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi all

I just got my new MCE remote tonight and it works great but I need help changing one thing

How do I remap the buttons on the Vol+ and Vol- buttons to control the volume of the MediaPortal internal Player

Right now they just control the PC volume but I would like them to control the player volume

Any help would be great. I have tried using a keypress option but i have no clue how that works

Thanks
    You probably cannot remap them. The MediaPortal Team could implement an option to capture these System-Events that change the volume and not pass them further. This way, the media buttons on many keyboards and remotes will only control the volume of MediaPortal instead of the system volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom