Mark forum as read behaviour (1 Viewer)

Efros

Portal Pro
January 23, 2006
Maine
Home Country
England England
When the new forum software was pu up on Saturday I think, one of the things I liked about it most was the mark this forum as read, which then took you up a level. Logical, read all the threads I'm interested now mark the rest as read and take me up to the next level so I can look at the next forum. Now I see that the mark frum as read link just marks the forum as read (sic) and then leaves you there. Could we have the previous functionality back, I know you guys are busy so if you could put it way down on your todo list I would be grateful!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When the new forum software was pu up on Saturday I think, one of the things I liked about it most was the mark this forum as read, which then took you up a level. Logical, read all the threads I'm interested now mark the rest as read and take me up to the next level so I can look at the next forum. Now I see that the mark frum as read link just marks the forum as read (sic) and then leaves you there. Could we have the previous functionality back, I know you guys are busy so if you could put it way down on your todo list I would be grateful!

Currently that function does not work. On my computers (using both IE and FireFox) that function does not appear in the status bar! When I select that option in the drop down menu it does nothing.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    tested it now in 3 forums that had new posts. worked every time. i do not know what is the problem on your side.

you sure that you know how this feature works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom