MCE IR reciver built in HTPC case (1 Viewer)

alister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 11, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I am looking for a HTPC case with built in MCE Remote, not using iMon software (I had thought the Sliverstone lc16B-mr was good but it uses imon)

What I'm doing is replacing a PVR my parents have and a PS3 (iplayer etc/video player) with a Mediaportal box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse") produced messages at a rate which caused the HID Demo UI to become unresponsive. The only possible source for these messages was the RF remote I was using to operate the HID Demo UI. Why should an RF...
    Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse")...
    My HTPC recently stopped responding to IR signals. At first I suspected a HW problem, but the problem remains with two different...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, wenn du die digital devices allein verkaufen möchtest, bitte pn an mich.
    Hallo, wenn du die digital devices allein verkaufen möchtest, bitte pn an mich.
    Because of private Changes, I have to sell my MediaPortal htpc. Currently I do not have all details of all Componets (will add them...
    Replies
    Views
    hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here : Azzuro/IR-Server-Suite
    hello @Terriff sorry, but IRSS is not maintaned by community, but always open the last source files are here ...
    Hi all. Haven't been here in a long time, but I've been using IRSS for like 10 years now and I still love it! I know it's not...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom