mce remote - controll mp without focus? (1 Viewer)

dedi

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
thanks for your informations.

I'm still trying to get a command recieved by Eventghost (yeah started as admin).

Sure you added "Microsoft MCE Remote" and not "Generic HID"?

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
as i said, my remote is recognized as mce remote, but only when all stuff like irreserversuite and intelliremote was deinstalled.

You can try hid device (there is a hid device plugin), but i dont know if you have a hid device, the control of MP without focus will work.

But there is a new mce plugin it seems, that also can blast, so perhabs you can try this one: http://www.eventghost.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1789

memon01

December 22, 2010
Guys,
I just went through the post and it seems closest to the problem im facing. I got a dual display setup (latest mediaportal + win 7 ultimate) and i managed to get it working fine in the fact that the remote works fine on that screen but my mouse stops clicking as soon as i turn mediaportal on. I can move the mouse and the keyboard seems to be working fine but i dont understand what is happening. I have tried irsuite and that doesnt seem to solve the problem. At the moment ive removed all other software and just used mediaportal. I dont think eventghost is needed for me if my remote is working fine (which it is) but my PC side of it doesnt. Sorry if its a noob question :|

cubii

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
AW: mce remote - controll mp without focus?

lol, your mouse isnt working while mediaportal is running? Thats funny. but i dont have any idea whats happening there...you can try to disable all remote plugins and the message plugin if installed but better would be to write a new post in the right forum so that other peaple can help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom