MCE remote (1 Viewer)

waskol

Portal Pro
October 16, 2008
Home Country
France France
but what's to stop it from working with xp?
I think it is rather a question of driver compatibility for the IR receiver.

I do not owe this remote, thus I con't say much more about it : as an MCE remote, I use my Logitech 555 :)

By the way, here in France, in Landerneau, we find this remote in the Local stores :)

Anyway, on my side I seriously think about using a wireless graphic tablet as a "remote mouse" in mediaportal : anybody got an experience with that kind of device ?

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I use 2 of these and love them have no problem with them, but the glow in the dark in nice on the microsoft remotes but I can fell and know what button is what so not a big deal, I also like that they are black not silver. Just like black more than silver.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I use 2 of these and love them have no problem with them, but the glow in the dark in nice on the microsoft remotes but I can fell and know what button is what so not a big deal, I also like that they are black not silver. Just like black more than silver.

ryan are u refering to the hauppauge,right?

01069_1.jpg

i just saw here i can buy it online to spain and for a very good price. ok just added shipping boost it to 40euros which is not that good.

http://www.hauppauge.eu/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=01069&type=2&code_lg=lg_us&num=0

can u confirm if it works without having to do crazy setup. like microsoft remote, just select checkbox and run?

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes thats the one you just select mce remote and thats it.

I have not gotten the mptraymod working on mine though so the green button opens MP but dont know if its the remote or something else on the pc. But every other button does what it should. They use the same ir as the microsoft remotes do.

There is also one on ebay that will ship worldwide might wanna check it out. Looks like might be about the same price total though.
    Both of mine came from ebay as the remotes only no tuner card.

HAUPPAUGE MCE MEDIA CENTER & XBOX 360 REMOTE CONTROL - eBay (item 200325336369 end time Apr-07-09 02:49:55 PDT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom