Media Portal Plugin Request (1 Viewer)

xktheonekx

Portal Member
August 13, 2005
USA, Indiana
I dont know if anyone is willing to do this or not but i have an emulator which is open source its called FCEU its an awsome NES emulator and i was wondering if i was to provide the source if a plugin could be created implementing its source so it would run inside of media portal Full screen?

If so here is the link to the source you will have to copy and paste this url into your browser clicking on it wont work
www.zophar.net/Files/fceu-0.98.12.src.tar.bz2

I will be making an attempt at it myself but i have very little programming knowledge

if some could create this plugin for me i would appreciate it very much so or at least point me in the proper direction

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
Hi,

you can use emulators in the myPrograms plugin. I never tried FCEU, but there is a NESTOPIA profile included in MP.

If you can launch FCEU with some command line switches, it must be possible to integrate this emu to myPrograms.

More info (slightly outdated) can be found here:
http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/plugins:myprograms

So I suggest you try to integrate FCEU as a new emulator (hint: try to use the "directory cache"-mode).
Tell me if you need help and I will have a look!

Daniel

xktheonekx

Portal Member
August 13, 2005
USA, Indiana
tried

ive tried multiple times trying to get it to run the way i would like i want it to run full screen on top of mediaportal and for some reason im not doing that

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom