Media Portal won't record scheduled programs (1 Viewer)

njsteve

Portal Member
September 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just installed Media Portal on my new Windows 7 computer. I had been using it successfully on an XP machine. But here after I put the computer into "sleep" mode it never wakes up to record the scheduled program. What am I doing wrong?

Also, the schedule that appears in the TV Guide (I'm using the Schedules Direct plugin) is a mess. Channels are out of numeric order even though I've set this up in the options in the TV Server configuration and a number of channels are unidentified even though they are receivable.

njsteve

Portal Member
September 7, 2009
Home Country
OK. I've done that. My bigger problem now is that the TV Guide in MedaPortal contains no program data from Schedules Direct. The data were there earlier. But there aren't any data now. So I can't schedule any recording. Also, the order of the channel listings is still messed up - they're not in any logical (numeric or alphabetical) order. I still need help!

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
Try going into the TV server configuration and click the + by plugins then select Xmltv then click the Import button to force a new EPG import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom