MediaMVP Replacement Skin Mod Theme (1 Viewer)

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
New Release Tonight 5/22/07 ---SE Version

Back again with a new refresh look still trying to have something different as you can see below this is what the skin mod now looks like: PS MediaPortal users still working on a ClearMist version for MP, might be out in June 2007... :p

What's New!
Latest design changes from MCE to SE
Fixed Volume Graphics in Music so it matches theme
Changed the fonts on the main and throughout the skin mod

Main Menu

Videos 1

Videos 2

Download from here:
http://hosted.filefront.com/tipstir/

molman

January 22, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Tipstir. You're an idiot and your skin is bloody ugly. Please stay away from MediaPortal and go back to MediaMVP

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
I'll be back at it again soon, as I do grow tired of old skin mods. MediaMVP is a good example of it but I've come a long way.. Some of you might not like it but for MP crowd I'll do my best...

Also be adding Media Changer Pro this will allow you to choose different ClearMist skin mods. OSD will be change but I've grown fond of it though... :)

SE has some glitches in some images, I am aware of, but working on the ClearMist version which will dropped SE and MCE. :eek:

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tipstir,

can you please explain what you will make here for mp.

I do not understand it. You show here skins for the Hauppauge Streamingclient.
    Nice that you have fun on skinning for that little box, but here is the wrong place for such skins. As you can see in the top of the forumpage, that it is the forum for Mediaportal.

So if you will do skinwork for mediaportal, no problem, do it.
    But, please post only relevate things here for MP, not skins for Hauppauge or any other Hardware, that have nothing todo with MP.

Greetings Harley

tipstir

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2007
    Home Country
    harley,

Yes I understand what you're saying... But where else can I post this theme. You know as well as I that a good number of MP users have MediaMVP streamer.. Yes you really don't need if you have a PC attach to the SDTV/HDTV. As I have both here. But I'll see what I can do as I am trying to make it so that MP users can get the same type of design using ClearMist skin theme for both MP and MVP.

I don't get anything out of this, I just like the fact that people enjoy using the skin mods with MediaMVP with MP and the other sites that have the same idea.

If someone here at MP can create a sticky or subject for MediaMVP maybe others will join in? Otherwise looks like I am the only one left where others have given up. There is a Sourceforge.net I am creating for these skin mods it's up but not publish for that you could download anything yet.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MediaMVP streamer??? why have it???

I don't understand, I don't think anybody here uses MediaMVP streamer!
    Everybody here has their PC connected to a TV and uses MediaPortal: It is free, faster and alot better looking!

I really don't know what you are making here....
    And i'm sorry but all of it is really not very nice looking and I have no idea what the 'Clear Mist' thing is....

Buy hey: keep it up if you like it and have fun with it, ill stay with the Revision 1.10 skin if you don't mind....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom