[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA - Released (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't know if it's the problem with MP or with the skins but the logos in VideoOSD have disappeared after I install MP1.1.0 Alpha. I tried with Monochrome and Black & White 1080p but no luck with logos

Needs updated skin to support them, the properties have changed. See the wiki for skin changes in 1.1.0. Definitely not a problem with MediaPortal as I have updated StreamedMP recently and it works fine.

Remember you can also use Blue3wide to confirm.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    I don't know if it's the problem with MP or with the skins but the logos in VideoOSD have disappeared after I install MP1.1.0 Alpha. I tried with Monochrome and Black & White 1080p but no luck with logos

Needs updated skin to support them, the properties have changed. See the wiki for skin changes in 1.1.0. Definitely not a problem with MediaPortal as I have updated StreamedMP recently and it works fine.

Remember you can also use Blue3wide to confirm.

awesome! did some changes to videoOSD and everything works perfect now

Thanks

kloges

Portal Member
    April 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is not possible anymore to install the Media Portal 1.1.0 Alpha on a Windows 2003 x64 R2 System. It seems the setup detects it as Windows XP x64. With 1.0.2
    it was still possible to install it. You got a warning but the setup installed the software without any issue. Is it only because of the alpha release or will you totally remove the option to install it on windows 2003 x64bit r2. Would be nice when you still give the user the option to install it. Also when the platform is unsupported.

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    It's a guesstimation at best - try looking at the homepage and browsing the roadmaps (on the right)
    They''l give you some idea as to how close the devs are at getting another release out...
    I think the SVNs have stopped :(

I've synced the sf.net SVN again so interested devs can already compile the latest sources.
    We're currently moving IT stuff to open the faster SVN server to the public. Finally there might be SVN builds soon again ;)

Hi, how is the new faster SVN going on???

Thanks!

RickWesh

Portal Member
    March 26, 2005
    Larimore ND.
    Hello again gang. Excellent work on 1.1.0. I've been using MP since I think it was .0.0.1 and it just keeps getting better!
    Gosh I can't tell you guy's how often I keep bragging about MP to everyone I know with a computer. Let's just say if I had a dime for every time I'd be working at home by now!
    Since the Digital TV conversion in the US I haven't had a TV Tuner in my system, but I'm looking forward to getting one soon.

The install was flawless. Like the new OSD better.
    Thanks again for the great work gang! Hope to be a contributor to the skins soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom